Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

I've been reading a lot of posts suggesting players who played under certain coordinator may follow them. Is that a thing?

Yeap. It happens quite often. We may see some former Jets follow Rex, too. I doubt it but the two biggest names connected to Ryan are Revis and Suh. Revis played for him and Suh spoke highly of him along with Ryan speaking highly of Suh.

I've heard both Roman and Trestman as potential OC's. Any chance we get Kaepernick or Cutler if we get one of those coaches?

Maybe Kaep with Roman, but no thanks. The league figured him out. He has absolutely no clue how to throw anything but a fastball. Overpaid.

Trestman isn't coming but Cutler and him weren't a match anyways. He benched Cutler.

Do the bots differentiate between a team that averages 30 points a game at home?

I wasn't using any stats when I made that comment, believe it or not. Was a total gut call. In any event I'm not sure how applicable team-adjusted stats would be when Rodgers is on one leg.

Edit: Rodgers on one leg is leaps and bounds above every QB the Bills have had since Kelly. What an impressive drive and final throw.

Edit2: to actually answer you're question, I'm almost positive they don't adjust based on team.

Edited by TrueBluePhD

Yeap. It happens quite often. We may see some former Jets follow Rex, too. I doubt it but the two biggest names connected to Ryan are Revis and Suh. Revis played for him and Suh spoke highly of him along with Ryan speaking highly of Suh.

The only one I can think of is Bart Scott with Rex Ryan

I wasn't using any stats when I made that comment, believe it or not. Was a total gut call. In any event I'm not sure how applicable team-adjusted stats would be when Rodgers is on one leg.

Edit: Rodgers on one leg is leaps and bounds above every QB the Bills have had since Kelly. What an impressive drive and final throw.

Haha! :)

Thinking the same way.

I thought of it too. As acoach, going for 2 at that point shows weakness and a lack of confidence.

Vegas -5 1/2

Hey...Jim Leonhard has followed Pettine around the league......Marvcus Patton.....it's usually the 2nd rate guys who feel synergy and don't have big money options.

Parcells was famous for it. I'd imagine it's more common for role players since they get to free agency yearly.

You're my work wife today.....

Hey...Jim Leonhard has followed Pettine around the league......Marvcus Patton.....it's usually the 2nd rate guys who feel synergy and don't have big money options.

You're my work wife today.....

I have no idea how to feel about this.

Why are they calling a game played at 25 degreed "ice bowl 2"?

Because the broadcast is inept. Sort of like when Aikman said going for two is a coach's decision to make. Thanks Troy for that brilliant insight :rolleyes:

Bart Scott with Rex. Parcells brought half of his role players from Dallas to Miami. Jim Leonhard with Pettine. I'm sure if we dug there would be quite a few other options.

The only talented Jets free agent that Rex might like is David Harris, but we're set at linebacker. Unless he wants Harris over Spikes. Kyle Wilson could be a depth corner.

I have no idea what is or is not a catch anymore. I honestly just don't know. If Mike Pereira is right and that's not a catch, they need to toss the entire catch section of the rulebook into a fire and start fresh.

That said, it will bring me great joy if the Cowboys just got jobbed and lose as a result.

Ball definitely shifted when it hit the ground. Didn't maintain possession through the full catching motion.

Good overturn.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.