Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

Who, in the last 3 years, have the Bills been in position to draft or acquire through trade or free agency who is actually good? The only one I can think of is Alex Smith, and even he was suddenly incapable of winning once his defense fell apart to injury. From my memory, there haven't been anything else you could even argue was a missed opportunity.

Smith isn't good either. Manuel can do what Alex does and more. People get enamored with a name. Watch the player. Blech.

Who, in the last 3 years, have the Bills been in position to draft or acquire through trade or free agency who is actually good? The only one I can think of is Alex Smith, and even he was suddenly incapable of winning once his defense fell apart to injury. From my memory, there haven't been anything else you could even argue was a missed opportunity.

We had talks with SF regarding Smith and would have liked to trade for him, but KC offered a much better draft choice in return. 

GO BILLS!!!

Yup. He's the living embodiment of a game manager--he wins when everything is perfect, but when his team has to rely on him, he cannot make those around him better and lead to victory. He has ONE season with more than 18 TDs FFS!

And it took him to the last game last year to throw a TD to a receiver!!

I wonder what would make a quarterback pick Cleveland over Buffalo?

To me, Rex Ryan, plus Pegula bucks, plus that defence should make the Bills a more attractive destination.

Pegula bucks don't mean a thing if the team doesn't want to give them to you. The fact that he got a THREE YEAR DEAL is ridiculous. And I'm glad we didn't give it to him.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.