Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

I see a ton of posts about these Buffalo bars all over the South, why is that? Is that common from SC down? Do other cold weather teams have that, like are there Boston bars, and Pittsburgh bars?

Boston actually has two.  There's one street in particular right across from the Garden with a line of bars and each one has a different team.  It's crazy how many different jerseys you see on that street on sundays.

What's going to happen when all these people decide to move back? Buffalo is on the rise and the housing market is on the cusp of a real boom. I just wish I was 20 years younger to take real advantage of it. 

I'm not, but I think it'll be great. :) Moving back is on my radar. There's a lot of upheaval at my workplace right now, and coupled with changes to retirement benefit there's a better chance that I'd move on now. Plus, having RosePie near her grandparents and cousins would be a huge plus.

@JasonLaCanfora: Tyrod Taylor could miss multiple games with an MCL sprain suffered on a horse-collar tackle Sun. Bills will prepare EJ Manuel to start Sun..

Aww crap

C'mon guys, EJ looked great in the preseason! It's only the 5-0 Bengals we're playing afterall.  :cry:

For reference, Ben Rothiraburger had an MCL sprain too, and is out 4-6 weeks. The thing with him though, is it was immediately obvious. Tyrod not only came back in, but was running well out there. 

And FWIW, NFL Insiders and NFL.com has nothing on it yet

Sal Capaccio ‏@SalSports 

Sorry. Should have typed "could miss," as @JasonLaCanfora reported for Taylor. Not "to miss." Nothing is certain as of now, Im told.

Edited by WildCard

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.