Star Wars - now with SPOILERS! (Read at your own risk)

Robviously

Awesome! About time! Take a look people!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZSKN312BXw

Can we take a minute to appreciate the music in this trailer -- and in The Force Awakens?  John Williams is obviously amazing, but I'm still floored that these sound so different from the original trilogy but still perfectly "Star Wars."  

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Those crystal foxes look like poorly CGI'd middle school fursonas. 

But I'm just hoping the shots are like 80% done for trailer. Things usually look good/better in final. 

Not sure if porgs are going to be something I find adorable or want to punt over the horizon... Very Disney. 

Sobbing over Carrie Fisher no matter what, though. 

Those crystal foxes look like poorly CGI'd middle school fursonas. 

But I'm just hoping the shots are like 80% done for trailer. Things usually look good/better in final. 

Not sure if porgs are going to be something I find adorable or want to punt over the horizon... Very Disney. 

Sobbing over Carrie Fisher no matter what, though. 

They should pull a major curve and reveal her as Snoke.  She's got the right bloodline for it.  I'm sure that idea is completely shot since she's not around anymore though.

Looks dark. I like the dark movies.

This one has me interested more so than the last two.

I hated episode 7. Can't even remember the name of it now. But I hated it.

I freaking loved Rogue One.

I'm looking forward to this one.

The force awakens! That's it! Hated it! Kylo Ren was the worst!

Edited by ubkev

The last two are way better than the previous three so I'm not going to complain about either. I liked/disliked Force/Rogue equally and I'm hoping that it merges that darkness of Force with the plot/action of Rogue to make a movie that is equal to or surpasses my thrill of watching that I have for the first trio.

I hated episode 7. Can't even remember the name of it now. But I hated it.

I freaking loved Rogue One.

I'm looking forward to this one.

The force awakens! That's it! Hated it! Kylo Ren was the worst!

Loathed Rogue One. Such a bad movie. Like episode 7. Same deal as New Hope / Empire Strikes Back, hoping this 2nd one in this series is the best one

The fact that they replaced Trevorrow with JJ Abrams is so boring. SIGN ANOTHER UP AND COMER YOU HACKS.

Also, how old is Kylo Ren supposed to be? Adam Driver is 33 and the star wars wiki says Kylo is 29-30.

He reads as a straight petulant teenager to me, hoe is he 30 in Force Awakens?

Donald Trump is 71. So there's precedent...

• 3 weeks later...

New tv spot for Star Wars Episode 8.  Much has been seen.  A couple of new things have been added. 

Luke in the Falcon. Excellant.

I really hope this one goes how I'm picturing. If so, then the first one being a near replica of the earlier episodes will actually end up being a perfect set up. Lull us into a false sense of security, then rip the rug out from under our feet.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.