Jets at Sabres 11-26-2014 7pm

bcsaberks

In only saw the last 12 minutes, were the Sabres looked real good, particularly Moulson and Risto.

Sounds like tht was all that was worth watching.

Basically yes. Unless you were interested in reinforcing hatred of a particular player. Then you should have watched the whole game.

In only saw the last 12 minutes, were the Sabres looked real good, particularly Moulson and Risto.

Sounds like tht was all that was worth watching.

!st period was tough to watch. 2 and 3 were pretty decent. I was at least entertained, and we are now two hours closer to death. At this point that is really all we can ask for with our entertainment dollar.

He might have the best hands on the team. Him, Hodgson and Grigs were really something in the preseason.

Grigorenko was great in between those two, him and stewart made up for hodgson's lack of defense.

That line indeed looked pretty, but it give me more high hopes for Grigorenko than the other two, i felt like he made them play better.

Was at my parents tonight for a gathering of Thanks with that side of the family so I sorta watched the first period and then listened as I drove back from Franklinville to Rochester.

When I saw Benoit and Meszaros both in I knew this team was screwed. They are THAT bad. Between the two of them and Weber the backend of this team is so weak that the front end has no chance.

But.. I didn't have to watch the game.. and that's good.

I don't know who is throwing these questions at Nolan but they're great. "Do you think you should be playing four defensemen?" "Is there anyone in Rochester who can replace those two guys?"

I love it. Nolan just biting his tongue.

Hamilton. He was on fire. Balls and the Mess didn't look like they could make the lineup on rochester. No way they see Ice once Myers and Gorges are back. They are every bit as awful in person as I expected them to be.

Zemgus didn't look as good on the line with 26 and 63. Not sure if he was trying to change his game to play with the talent, or if he's not well, but he didn't look like a Latvian today.

Rasmus and Nikita are going to be very good defensemen for a very long time. Absolutely awesome in their own end today. Still some things to work on in the offensive side.

I don't think our defensemen got more than 2-3 shots through the Jets forwards. Everything got blocked. It was surreal.

I still had a great time with my brother.

Hamilton. He was on fire. Balls and the Mess didn't look like they could make the lineup on rochester. No way they see Ice once Myers and Gorges are back. They are every bit as awful in person as I expected them to be.

Zemgus didn't look as good on the line with 26 and 63. Not sure if he was trying to change his game to play with the talent, or if he's not well, but he didn't look like a Latvian today.

Rasmus and Nikita are going to be very good defensemen for a very long time. Absolutely awesome in their own end today. Still some things to work on in the offensive side.

I don't think our defensemen got more than 2-3 shots through the Jets forwards. Everything got blocked. It was surreal.

I still had a great time with my brother.

Was at the game with my brother too.

Just before the end of work today I was offered free tickets to sit in the 100's for the game tonight so I decided to go. Going into the 3rd I was thinking I got ripped by getting these tickets for free.

The only entertainment during those 2 periods were when the guy behind us kept yelling to the Sabres they should defer the penalty instead of going on the power play, then the Jets score short handed

Then someone missed the puck right in front of Pavelec in the 2nd and he yells that even Hellen keller would have saw that one

Guess we have to just smile and wait for Conner McChrist to come and resurrect the franchise ad Save Saint Pegula

Wish i could be one of those lucky season ticket holders who get to pay for this enjoyment 41 times this year. Atleast they can sit there with smiles knowing the teams value has increased, those quality players on the ice get to go back to a beautiful locker room and on your way out you can walk past the french connection statue on your way to Pegulas hockey heaven across the road

So Rasmus Ristolainen and Nikita Zadorov, what's their ceiling? Last night there were a couple mistakes from them but then there was a metric ton of flash, pop, and skill. Ones 19 and one just turned 20. That game was just impressive from their end. They had 22 and 23 minutes of ice time. Two basically rookies anchored our defense yet again. When do people start to believe these guys are the real deal?

It is far too early but out of the 2013 draft class, Seth Jones is the only other defender logging regular NHL minutes. Also I like how the Sabres had the balls or brains or luck to not send Zadorov back to London and then on to Russia or wherever he would have ended up. He's like a 6'5" nuclear deterrent.

So Rasmus Ristolainen and Nikita Zadorov, what's their ceiling? Last night there were a couple mistakes from them but then there was a metric ton of flash, pop, and skill. Ones 19 and one just turned 20. That game was just impressive from their end. They had 22 and 23 minutes of ice time. Two basically rookies anchored our defense yet again. When do people start to believe these guys are the real deal?

It is far too early but out of the 2013 draft class, Seth Jones is the only other defender logging regular NHL minutes. Also I like how the Sabres had the balls or brains or luck to not send Zadorov back to London and then on to Russia or wherever he would have ended up. He's like a 6'5" nuclear deterrent.

I want to hear RJ say it next year, NOW DO YOU BELIEVE just like in 2006.

maybe i am procecting this a year to soon, but you never know what happens if you can make the playoffs.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.