Jets at Sabres 11-26-2014 7pm

bcsaberks

I don't want Kaleta to die on the ice. What's the backup plan? I'm saying he should go to every school in the area and teach floor hockey, and we'll get our kicks para-sailing on Lake Erie, and snowmobiling across the lake on paddle-tracked snowmobiles. It's getting near the end, and we need to take action, imo. He's definitely our home-town boy, and he is our responsibility as well.

I think this is fair. At what point do you have to protect him from the league that doesn't care about him?

Kaleta ran around the ice hitting everything that moved the other night. He had something like 5 hits with like 5 minutes of ice time. It only stands to reason that the other team is going to retaliate. If Kaleta wants to continue that, we should expect there is going to be payback. IMO, Kaleta should work on the offensive part of his game an not worry about being a heat seeking missile all the time. He has turned into such a one dimensional player that he needs to go; the team can't afford his style of play any more.

Kaleta ran around the ice hitting everything that moved the other night. He had something like 5 hits with like 5 minutes of ice time. It only stands to reason that the other team is going to retaliate. If Kaleta wants to continue that, we should expect there is going to be payback. IMO, Kaleta should work on the offensive part of his game an not worry about being a heat seeking missile all the time. He has turned into such a one dimensional player that he needs to go; the team can't afford his style of play any more.

Were any of the hits illegal? Is this the stupid Code? Even clean hits have to be retaliated against now with thuggery?

Why should Kaleta have to fear retaliation for playing hockey? That's crazy. You're crazy.

As for Myers, he lacks hockey IQ

I still think he'd make an awesome winger. Pretty unstoppable.

He has been for a few games this year

But that's also a good thing.... when you notice him, it's always positive. When you don't notice him, at least he's not screwing up defensively.

So Rasmus Ristolainen and Nikita Zadorov, what's their ceiling? Last night there were a couple mistakes from them but then there was a metric ton of flash, pop, and skill. Ones 19 and one just turned 20. That game was just impressive from their end. They had 22 and 23 minutes of ice time. Two basically rookies anchored our defense yet again. When do people start to believe these guys are the real deal?

It is far too early but out of the 2013 draft class, Seth Jones is the only other defender logging regular NHL minutes. Also I like how the Sabres had the balls or brains or luck to not send Zadorov back to London and then on to Russia or wherever he would have ended up. He's like a 6'5" nuclear deterrent.

But but but liger I thought we had to send all the prospects back! Let the kid be a kid! Save his fragile little psyche!

I watched a little of the game, it was blech.

But but but liger I thought we had to send all the prospects back! Let the kid be a kid! Save his fragile little psyche!

I watched a little of the game, it was blech.

I think Zadorov has the most resistant psyche on the entire Sabres team. Zadorov's blood is ice and his balls are made of titanium. I am fairly certain that when the Iron Curtain fell it was because Zadorov ate it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.