Jets at Sabres 11-26-2014 7pm

bcsaberks

Nolan should give any player that tries a backhand pass for the rest of the year,… even if it is the only option,… just to teach them a lesson. There have been more lazy backhand passes by this team this year than I've ever seen. It's shinny crap.

There was a delayed reaction. Someone, don't know who, was just standing there when the rest of the guys on the ice raced in and jumped him.

It was either Benoit or Meszaros, I forget... everyone else got in after but he just have a half-hearted shove.

Just listened to Hamilton in between periods. He absolutely ripped Mezzaros and Balls. Said they shouldn't see the ice in the third. He said Mezzaros just stood there after the Kaleta hit, no heart.i don't think I've ever heard Hammy rip two players that bad before. And not one shot on a five minute PP? Looks like last place is still on course.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.