Current Carrion Hockey League Standings

Taro T

Let's get ready to BUMBLE!

PS. Deleted this from the gdt and moved it here. Of all days, this is a day for decorum and tact. While I am a hardcore rebuilder, today should give everyone pause to examine our priorities. Go Sabres....

OK let's do this!

Dammit.  Everyone else is going back to their old usernames but I made too many changes.  I can't change again until May.

Maybe I'll wait and see if Neuvirth comes back in free agency before I decide on a new name.

Ah its time?,  Not till after the next two games...  Russians are still lurking.

Let's get ready to BUMBLE!

PS. Deleted this from the gdt and moved it here. Of all days, this is a day for decorum and tact. While I am a hardcore rebuilder, today should give everyone pause to examine our priorities. Go Sabres....

OK let's do this!

I get that you are trying to soften what is going on but please just be honest and call it what it is, a Tank. While every tank is a rebuild (of course it is), not every rebuild is a tank.

You sound just like Shoop. It's like there is some Pro Tank Tony Snow handing out talking points. :lol:

In the storied history of the Carrion, this will be the equivalent of the Soviet-Canada series of 74.  

Foul, bad, and grimy, we march as one. (or not) 

Screw it.  

(cue dramatic music)

THIS IS THE EFFIN CARRION!!

:worthy:

It is now in their grasp. Take 2 each of the next 5 games and the golden trophy is theirs.

Where is Tank with our magic numbers?!

Todays magic number is zero.

As in, zero goals scored for the Sabres in tonight's game. Zero points in the standings earned tonight. Zero coaching ability from Ted Nolan. Zero cheering from the fans. Zero Coyotes fans outside Glendale, AZ. Zero  Given.

;)

Where is Tank with our magic numbers?!

Sleeping.

Magic Numbers for games played through 3/25 (17 days left in the regular season)

Carolina - 3

Toronto - 5

Edmonton - 11

Arizona - 14

Nashville, Montreal, NY Islanders, Anaheim, NY Rangers, Tampa Bay, Detroit, St Louis, Pittsburgh, Chicago, Washington, Minnesota, Vancouver, Calgary, Winnipeg, Los Angeles, Boston, San Jose, Dallas, Ottawa, Florida, Colorado, Philadelphia, New Jersey, Columbus - Clinched

Carolina can clinch tonight.

Current worst case: 7.5% (6th place) in the lottery

Edited by Tank

I get that you are trying to soften what is going on but please just be honest and call it what it is, a Tank. While every tank is a rebuild (of course it is), not every rebuild is a tank.

You sound just like Shoop. It's like there is some Pro Tank Tony Snow handing out talking points. :lol:

I make a distinction between what we endured and what TO and AZ is doing, but that is my own rationalization.  And I prefer Anthony. ;)

If Tanking includes suiting up a top pair D then I am confused as to what is really going on.  The guy is suffering from a potentially career threatening "lower body injury" and management is not taking the precaution of shelving him for the year?  I bet Lundquist is glad he is in NY.   :flirt:

We should just have the game discussion thread in here tonight

Let's get ready to BUMBLE!PS. Deleted this from the gdt and moved it here. Of all days, this is a day for decorum and tact. While I am a hardcore rebuilder, today should give everyone pause to examine our priorities. Go Sabres....OK let's do this!

Yes!!

We should just have the game discussion thread in here tonight

Yes!!

Agreed, I can't cheer against them in the GDT... won't do it.  

That said, the urge to get completely shitfaced for this game is overwhelming... and it's only 1:30p here. 

Move here! I'm in !  I've been good for weeks, not one peep, or barb about the TANK in GDT.  But tonight it is to much to ask. I will only be in the Carrion thread.

i may take quick peak at the GDT and be like....

wpfEv.gif

I like that they brought in a guest singer rather than Dougie; but they should have brought in the big gun Ronan.  Can't recall ever seeing the Sabres drop both CHL points when he sang.  He was like our CHL version of Kate Smith.

And there off....

So much for the throngs of misguided masses wearing Wylie Coyote masks while chanting McJesus in an orgiastic euphoria. Lots of prime re in the lower bowl

How.did he miss that

May the Swarz be with you

Yippee I have my own GDT