Current Carrion Hockey League Standings

Taro T

Tough loss for the Oilers tonight. They gave up a goal late in the first and could not recover.

They would never lead in this game.

The question now becomes are the leafs pretenders or contenders. Are they trying to get their coach fired? Or do they have the potential to be CHL Champs?

Tomorrow's schedule:

Carolina at Vancouver

Buffalo at Toronto

Winnipeg at New York Isles

Montreal at Calgary

Arizona at Tampa Bay

Florida is the only team not in action. Their next game is Thursday against Carrion rival Arizona.

Edmonton has lost four in a row. Didn't expect that. Just lost to the league's worst team.

This bizarro world thread gives me a headache sometimes. lol

Agreed Blue, like Tanks above post I had to stop and think if he meant they actually won 4 in a row (losses in the CHL) or if they were making a charge for the top spot. :blink:

4.2 GA/g over the last 5 games. Including just giving up 4 goals against the 28th gpg team in the league.

ALL OF THE McEICHEL!

IN GARTH WE TRUST.

Canes already down 1-0 in Vancouver tonight. I used to think I knew everything about tanking but these guys are really showing me something.

And of course it had to be a douche team like Carolina.

Canes already down 1-0 in Vancouver tonight. I used to think I knew everything about tanking but these guys are really showing me something.

And of course it had to be a douche team like Carolina.

The only hope is they did not put on the ###### show the Sabres did tonight. But it is going to be close

The only hope is they did not put on the ###### show the Sabres did tonight. But it is going to be close

Carolina is a much worse team than Buffalo. They just have had a lot of puck luck early in the season and with Staal back they'll be even worse going forward. They outshot Van tonight and their last game. They'll string a couple loses together here soon as Buffalo stakes its claim to CHL dominance.

Current standings through games played 10/28.

Team ----- GP - L - W - OT - PTS

Buffalo 10 8 2 0 16

Carolina 8 6 0 2 14

Winnipeg 9 5 4 0 10

Calgary 11 4 5 2 10

Edmonton 9 4 4 1 9

Arizona 8 4 3 1 9

Florida 7 2 2 3 7

NY I 9 3 6 0 6

Light schedule in the NHL tonight. Even lighter schedule in the CHL; only the Eulers are in action hosting Gaustad and the rest of the Preds.

From Elias: After getting shutout, 4-0, by Toronto on Tuesday night, Buffalo has scored just 10 goals in its 10 games this season (excluding the `goal' awarded for its shootout victory), the fewest goals ever scored by a team through its first 10 games of a season in modern NHL history (since 1943-44).