Current Carrion Hockey League Standings

Taro T

I got it wrong. It wasn't you. It was Robviously, but only after you had been ripping it apart in the third jersey thread.

I know this is off topic and only semi-related, but these jerseys would take a large step up if the front numbers and floating piping were removed...

N9V6dCG.png

I like the front number patch

Look at all the great jerseys -- Chicago, Detroit, Montreal, etc. -- no front numbers. No reason to just jam an extra number on there to fill space. Three spots is plenty.

EDIT: actually, look at EVERY jersey... The Sabres and Sharks are the only teams in the league with front numbers.

Edited by Tankalicious

Isles stepped up and played a nice game in Boston. But they lose another player to injury, Josh Bailey broken hand. Johnson played well and could beat out Halak eventually for the starting spot. Imagine them with good goaltending. The weird thing about the Isles is how they fall apart with the lead late in games. They were absolutely under siege late in this one.

That link is dead ........

So is Harry Caray.

Carolina is a problem. They should just play Cam Ward every night and they'll take this in a landslide.

I flipped it on in the intermission and announcers were saying Calgary dominated the first and if it wasn't for him the game would have been out of reach early. Having said that, I agree with u that he just isn't very good.

Look at all the great jerseys -- Chicago, Detroit, Montreal, etc. -- no front numbers. No reason to just jam an extra number on there to fill space. Three spots is plenty.

EDIT: actually, look at EVERY jersey... The Sabres and Sharks are the only teams in the league with front numbers.

so we should only do what everyone else is doing? should we go back to black jerseys? or is black out of vogue again? I don't give a damn what other jerseys are like. I like the front number patch. don't care if we are the only team doing it or every team is.

so we should only do what everyone else is doing? should we go back to black jerseys? or is black out of vogue again? I don't give a damn what other jerseys are like. I like the front number patch. don't care if we are the only team doing it or every team is.

Sassmaster5000, I was just pointing something out. I don't like it. Other teams don't do it. Doesn't mean you're not allowed to. I just think the jersey needs a cleaner look.

The grey is my bigger gripe.

Its still early but St. Louis won again, perhaps they should be moved into the CHL at some point

To Miller on home ice to boot.

Not sure what is wrong with the Blues. Their postseason problems were pretty evident; not enough high-end scoring talent. They tried addressing that with Statsny, but he's out. Oshie hasn't started well, and they don't have Steen to flying out of the gates like they did last year.

No way the Blues are a bottom 5 team IMPO, just off to a bad start. Statsny healthy and Oshie and Steen playing like they can again and they're at least a wildcard west team.