Around the NHL: 2014-2015

LGR4GM

I read something somewhere about because Florida and Boston play each other a couple of times, there is no possible result that allows the Sabres in.

Boston is going to make it a moot point shortly (up 5-3 in the third), but you are correct.  Two head-to-head and Boston can't win either (or even lose one in OT/SO, since the Sabres can't reach 30 ROW), which means that the Panthers would pick up 4 points, enough to put them out of reach.  They are officially out.

We are 7 points up at the coyotes , now edmonton is looking more scary to me :P

Also Toronto's game is the only one i see us winning in a long while now untill we meet up with the coyotes at the end of the month.

They have no reason to lose that game.  They have too much talent to lose to a line of D'Amigo-Schaller-Deslauries (as an example).  Unless they just totally give up and sit Kessel, JVR, Reilly and half their roster. 

Tyler Myers is really looking good for the Jets. I didn't think he still had it in him…just goest to show what playing with good players and a shot of confidence will do.

Not having the weight of expectations on his shoulders is going a long way. Even Stafford has 6 points in 11 games. Both players are slotted nicely with there new team which goes to your point regarding talent level.

Just kidding. I'm glad he's doing well in his new opportunity. I also hope Bogosian keeps thumping wingers.

Just like Pronger and Chara, it took the lift of expectations and being placed in a position to succeed for him to make it. He was never going to realize it in B-lo.

Edited by Inkoslav Manilov

Just like Pronger and Chara, it took the lift of expectations and being placed in a position to succeed for him to make it. He was never going to realize it in B-lo.

A little early to say that he has made it.  Not saying that he won't, but it's a small sample after going to a new team.  Lots of such stories that have reverted back to their pre-trade play after the initial high.

A little early to say that he has made it. Not saying that he won't, but it's a small sample after going to a new team. Lots of such stories that have reverted back to their pre-trade play after the initial high.

Myers will be better elsewhere. Thems the breaks.

Edited by Andrei Amerkskikov

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.