Buffalo Bills 2014

WildCard

Here's a Bills nuance that occurred to me: suddenly there's a real chance that GoDD's prediction about the Bills winning a playoff game before the Sabres winning a playoff series could come true (mostly inadvertently on GoDD's part, but still).

Yikes!

I like where the Bills are headed but I'm still not sold on Manual. He's mediocre at best.

Here's a Bills nuance that occurred to me: suddenly there's a real chance that GoDD's prediction about the Bills winning a playoff game before the Sabres winning a playoff series could come true (mostly inadvertently on GoDD's part, but still).

Yikes!

Settle down.

Yikes!

Well there goes the season. Nice job.

Yikes!

WOAH CHIEF! I'm just as optimistic as the next guy...but let's keep it together for a few more weeks,

I like where the Bills are headed but I'm still not sold on Manual. He's mediocre at best.

So hiis potential and best case scenario is being average. Even though in his second season as a raw player he is playing slightly above average? So best case scenario is he slightly regresses or shows 0 improvement?

Being sincere because a lot of people think that, why or how do you come to that conclusion?

Could someone please explain to me how and when "whoa" became "woah"? I see it everywhere. I do not understand. Please help me.

And people who spell the Ric Flair exclamation as "whooooooo". That's the guy who plays first base, not the sound that they for some reason play after each Bruin goal.

Oops, wrong thread.

So hiis potential and best case scenario is being average. Even though in his second season as a raw player he is playing slightly above average? So best case scenario is he slightly regresses or shows 0 improvement?

Being sincere because a lot of people think that, why or how do you come to that conclusion?

Because a Solid QB would have closed that Dolphin game out earlier. This team has weapons at WR and RB but the only problem I see is a mediocre QB. Lets face it they reached for this guy and he wasn't that spectular at Florida State. Doesn't mean he can't get better but I'm not gonna get my hopes up. I'm not sold on Manual at all. I know he's still young and hasn't really played a full season but I just don't think he's the answer to QB situation long term. You look at every good team year in and year out they all have solid QB's.

Edited by SabresBillsFan

Could someone please explain to me how and when "whoa" became "woah"? I see it everywhere. I do not understand. Please help me.

honestly...I've always written it like that. I have no rhyme or reason.

Because a Solid QB would have closed that Dolphin game out earlier. This team has weapons at WR and RB but the only problem I see is a mediocre QB. Lets face it they reached for this guy and he wasn't that spectular at Florida State. Doesn't mean he can't get better but I'm not gonna get my hopes up. I'm not sold on Manual at all. I know he's still young and hasn't really played a full season but I just don't think he's the answer to QB situation long term. You look at every good team year in and year out they all have solid QB's.

The middle of the o-line (specifically Pears and Williams) is more concerning to me than Manuel.

Settle down.

WOAH CHIEF! I'm just as optimistic as the next guy...but let's keep it together for a few more weeks,

Not saying it's gonna happen this year -- but if we accept that there is NFW that the Sabres are going to win a playoff series this coming season, the Bills will have 2 bites at the apple before the Sabres get their 2nd one -- which improves the odds of GoDD being right.

"Whoa" never made any sense to me. I mean, I know it doesn't have a g in it, but it sounds closer to a word that ends in -gh rather than -oa. Putting the h at the end and leaving out the g works better.

Cocoa, which comes closest, is a mistake anyway. The definition of Coco (for palm tree) was accidentally mixed with Cacao in a dictionary back in the 1700s and we ended up with cocoa. So for me, whoa is just a continuation of that. And incorrect.

Cocoa is also, as far as I can tell, the only word in English that ends in -oa where the a isn't pronounced. Woah just doesn't make sense taking this into account.

Edited by d4rksabre

Not saying it's gonna happen this year -- but if we accept that there is NFW that the Sabres are going to win a playoff series this coming season, the Bills will have 2 bites at the apple before the Sabres get their 2nd one -- which improves the odds of GoDD being right.

But the joke's on him now that the two teams are one and the same. The whole idea that the management of one organization is better than the other is pretty much a thing of the past once this whole sale is finalized and Terry gets the chance to make some decisions.

He's throwing for just over 200yrds a game with 1-2td. I think he has played/managed the games well in the first 2 weeks. As many know I disliked where they picked EJ and I am happy he is currently proving me wrong. That said his numbers are not far above average. He was 27 in attempts, 21st in yards, 15th in QB rating. Now to be fair we are a run team but right now EJ is being an effective game manager with some upside kinda like Russel Wilson. Of course if he becomes Russel Wilson, even I won't have any complaints.

For now I will watch and see what happens. EJ needs to face more adversity and also I worry about his red zone ability. Still, he has proved me wrong 2 weeks in a row.

It was just after "As soon as possible" became "Sooner rather that later" (which was the whole Clinton/Lewinski thing BTW).

He's throwing for just over 200yrds a game with 1-2td. I think he has played/managed the games well in the first 2 weeks. As many know I disliked where they picked EJ and I am happy he is currently proving me wrong. That said his numbers are not far above average. He was 27 in attempts, 21st in yards, 15th in QB rating. Now to be fair we are a run team but right now EJ is being an effective game manager with some upside kinda like Russel Wilson. Of course if he becomes Russel Wilson, even I won't have any complaints.

For now I will watch and see what happens. EJ needs to face more adversity and also I worry about his red zone ability. Still, he has proved me wrong 2 weeks in a row.

Thats what I mean, right now he is playing average or slightly above average. I don't get why people think his absolute best case scenario, is the way he is playing right now when he is a young player

"Whoa" never made any sense to me. I mean, I know it doesn't have a g in it, but it sounds closer to a word that ends in -gh rather than -oa. Putting the h at the end and leaving out the g works better.

Cocoa, which comes closest, is a mistake anyway. The definition of Coco (for palm tree) was accidentally mixed with Cacao in a dictionary back in the 1700s and we ended up with cocoa. So for me, whoa is just a continuation of that. And incorrect.

Cocoa is also, as far as I can tell, the only word in English that ends in -oa where the a isn't pronounced. Woah just doesn't make sense taking this into account.

keanu%20whoa%202012.jpg