Buffalo Bills 2014

WildCard

Did you know: Scott Chandler wears the number 84 because that's the average number of plays in between each of his good plays.

Should've let him walk. Felt this week coming. Hopefully they get right and win two very winnable games after this one if they can't pull off the comeback (this time Frank Reich is on the other sideline).

Did you know: Scott Chandler wears the number 84 because that's the average number of plays in between each of his good plays.

Should've let him walk. Felt this week coming. Hopefully they get right and win two very winnable games after this one if they can't pull off the comeback (this time Frank Reich is on the other sideline).

...because Lee Smith and Chris Gragg are better options?

Today, we got beat in the trenches. The refs were also brutal. Our coaches were also calling scared. Taking 9 extra yards of field p

Yes, game plan left a lot to be desired. Thurman was tweeting about it, but where were the crosses and slants that were so successful last week? And I've really had enough of the run-run-pass sequences. Our offense has been moderately competent when the plays are varied, but it doesn't seem to happen enough.

Today, we got beat in the trenches. The refs were also brutal. Our coaches were also calling scared. Taking 9 extra yards of field position instead of trying to convert a 4 and 1 around the 40 is a Dick Jauron move.

I know it's our team's philosophy to play to not lose, but when you're playing against a better team it elminates almost all chances to win.

Penalties were huge today. Made way, way too many.

Linebackers could not cover a crossing route today.

Secondary didn't make plays.

EJ made some good calls and then over/under threw receivers.

SD passes in the flat were absolute killers.

Still, all in all, it wasn't a terrible game, it just wasn't a good one.

Penalties were huge today. Made way, way too many.

Linebackers could not cover a crossing route today.

Secondary didn't make plays.

EJ made some good calls and then over/under threw receivers.

SD passes in the flat were absolute killers.

Still, all in all, it wasn't a terrible game, it just wasn't a good one.

Why do I feel like EJ is the key that is making a dynamic offense just mediocre. I said it before and will constantly say it he is going to hold this team back from being better. I'm not impressed with this guy at all.

I could say the same thing about Hackett

Mhm. I think that a better offensive coordinator could get a lot out of this offense despite a mediocre QB. But a great QB could make this offense great despite Hackett.

But EJ played well the first two weeks (against very weak defenses). If he bounces back these next two weeks then it'll be 4-1 coming into a huge NE game.

Edited by Tankalicious

EJ may never hurt the bills. But he certainly is never going to hurt the opposing team.

This is much more complimentary than you have been in the past! I think you're warming up to him ;)

Mhm. I think that a better offensive coordinator could get a lot out of this offense despite a mediocre QB. But a great QB could make this offense great despite Hackett.

But EJ played well the first two weeks (against very weak defenses). If he bounces back these next two weeks then it'll be 4-1 coming into a huge NE game.

Miami is not a very weak defense.

EJ seemed really young today. A safety, really?

As bad as EJ was, I'm not sold on our OC. I have yet to be even remotely impressed by him.

What the hell was Woods(?) thinking? He jumped to catch the ball and then struggled to catch it at his waist.

I'm guessing that a lot of money was put on the Bills today because once again, the officiating was abysmal. Two blatant pick plays on SD's opening TD drive went uncalled. Our DB was trying to make a play on the pass and was blocked off the ball before it was even caught. That's PI at the very least. Unreal.

Staying with the officiating, The NFL is almost becoming as unwatchable as the NBA because of it.