Buffalo Bills 2014

WildCard

Bovada has the bills at +1, I think that's easy money.

Everyone assumes that all the emotion fans are feeling will translate into on field success. While there my be a bigger than normal home field advantage, the players are not all going to feel the same way we do.

Robert Woods had to be coerced by the WGR hosts to think that all this off the field stuff will translate onto the field. The players don't care about this stuff.

http://audio.wgr550.com/a/96565247/9-10-bills-wr-robert-woods.htm?pageid=28473

Edited by inkman

Everyone assumes that all the emotion fans are feeling will translate into on field success. While there my be a bigger than normal home field advantage, the players are not all going to feel the same way we do.

Robert Woods had to be coerced by the WGR hosts to think that all this off the field stuff will translate onto the field. The players don't care about this stuff.

http://audio.wgr550.com/a/96565247/9-10-bills-wr-robert-woods.htm?pageid=28473

They certainly care about that big road win last week, though. I don't actually think the fan emotion will make a huge difference. It could be a distraction for some, but we'll see.

Robert Woods had to be coerced by the morning show hosts to think that all this off the field stuff will translate onto the field. The players don't care about this stuff.

Absolutely true. But I happen to think buffalo is the better team. At home. +1. I think it's free money.

On an unrelated note, I have a Kaiserslautern/Rangers parlay. K-towns up 1-0 in the 62nd minute with rangers to play this afternoon. A pro-12 parlay with Munster/Ulster. An NRL parlay with the Rabitohs(won this morning) and roosters(play tomorrow morning). A Chelsea/Man U parlay tomorrow. And a NZ/Australia parlay. I have way too much time on my hands. Retirement sucks.

http://audio.wgr550....tm?pageid=28473

I think some of the longer tenured players do. Kyle Williams for example. The Buffalo natives Graham and Williams can obviously relate too.

Absolutely true. But I happen to think buffalo is the better team. At home. +1. I think it's free money.

On an unrelated note, I have a Kaiserslautern/Rangers parlay. K-towns up 1-0 in the 62nd minute with rangers to play this afternoon. A pro-12 parlay with Munster/Ulster. An NRL parlay with the Rabitohs(won this morning) and roosters(play tomorrow morning). A Chelsea/Man U parlay tomorrow. And a NZ/Australia parlay. I have way too much time on my hands. Retirement sucks.

Kaiserslautern won, rangers are winning. Munster and ulster both winning. Life is good.

Thanks!

Bills - 30

Dolphins - 14

I've never seen a more over-rated team after just one week than the Dolphins. They are favored in a divisional road game because they beat the Patriots at home. As each week goes by that victory over the Patriots is going to look less impressive. At the same time the Bills beating the Bears in Chicago is going to get more respect. Emotion and a strong running game carries the day for the Bills.

They could have replaced them with dogs trained to poop after every TD and I'd consider it a win.

:lol:

Unrelated, I found this today:

NFL Arrests Database

These are arrests and citations involving NFL players since 2000 that were more serious than speeding tickets. U-T San Diego reviewed hundreds of news reports and public records in compiling it. The list cannot be considered comprehensive in part because some incidents may not have been reported and some public records proved to be elusive. Increased media coverage of incidents also probably accounts for more incidents listed in recent years.

http://www.utsandiego.com/nfl/arrests-database/?appSession=521224140501047&RecordID=&PageID=2&PrevPageID=&cpipage=1&CPISortType=&CPIorderBy=

Did the Shout Song at a wedding in Ohio. They never saw it coming. Bills win. Otis loves us.

We do something similar in our weddings actually; a family tradition for a few decades at this point. Started out with everyone renting their tuxes, so nobody wanted to ruin them getting too drunk, so they would take them off and dance around the groom just to mess with him. Well, eventually, this happened so often we gave it a name; The Boxer Dance. At this point, it amounts to everyone being distributed a pair of boxers, and the best man getting everyone to dance to the Shout song (usually Twist and Shout honestly) around the happy couple. Last year they thought they'd be funny and let my grandpa start it himself and just leave him out there alone; needless to say, he saw it as an opportunity, and the other side of the family was pretty stunned.

Edited by WildCard

Anyone know of a quality link for the Bills game? One's found on Google are terrible. Don't have Sunday Ticket and would really like to watch this game. Private message would be great.

Hackett is brutal. Has no clue what to do in the redzone.

Manuel looking very good today. Only play I didn't like was no running on that first and goal. Bad a lane, even if it's a dive for three yards.

Edited by Tankalicious