Buffalo Bills 2014

WildCard

Good post.

The bolded is why I was leaning towards preferring this outcome to a winning bid by TG.

AND the home opener is right around the corner after all this good news and the opponent couldn't have been anymore storybook than the ####ing fish. How perfect will it be if Jimbo leads them out of the tunnel and the tribute to Ralph segues into an "introduction" of Pegulas and then the Bills win 58-24 just like on that glorious late summer afternoon so many years ago the 1st time these franchises met.

So you're saying I should definitely start Manuel over RGIII this week?

Finally: once more, with feeling: GFY, JBJ. Trying to steal a city's team -- when that city consistently bleeds for the team and fills the stadium despite years of crappy teams -- is one of the lowest things a man can do. What goes around, comes around. You'll get yours.

I'm very happy with Bon Jovi. Everyone needs a villain and he did a damn good job of making himself that.

Just to add to the NFL's misery over Ray Rice, the FCC is apparently fed up with the blackouts the NFL has tried to hold onto, they're voting on Sept. 30th to null it

http://profootballta...-blackout-rule/

I like it. Especially when I can't get to a home game in November/December.

So who will be at The Ralph this Sunday? I go to the home opener every year, but in recent years it's been more about keeping tradition alive than wanting to go the game itself. This one is obviously different...I'm really looking forward to Sunday.

I'll be there with my cousin and my sister (it's her 21st birthday). Gonna be sitting in 300s...not sure where (I don't have the tickets). I'm really pumped

So who will be at The Ralph this Sunday? I go to the home opener every year, but in recent years it's been more about keeping tradition alive than wanting to go the game itself. This one is obviously different...I'm really looking forward to Sunday.

it is going to be insane sunday. I just hope the drunken hooligans somewhat behave Edited by drnkirishone

I want to see the goalposts come down.

The one near the Rock Pile actually might if it's a blow out/OT win. I pity any Dolphins fan that goes this weekend. Even if your team does win, that stadium will be so pissed off and drunk from pre-game celebrating that nothing good can come out of it for you.

Early prediction: Bills-28

Dolphins- 17

I think this one turns into a much higher scoring game for the Bills: Miami won that game because the Patriots only ran for 89 yards, leaving a Pro Bowler in Cameron Wake free to rush Brady all day. Similarly, the Pats couldn't stop the run at all, so Tannehill got some nice looks. This Bills team can run, and (hopefully) can stop the run a little better than they did against the Bears, as they're touted to be able to do. At home, all the hype, and we match up very well against the Dolphins; gotta say this is a should-win game.

Edited by WildCard

The one near the Rock Pile actually might if it's a blow out/OT win. I pity any Dolphins fan that goes this weekend. Even if your team does win, that stadium will be so pissed off and drunk from pre-game celebrating that nothing good can come out of it for you.

Early prediction: Bills-28

Dolphins- 17

I think this one turns into a much higher scoring game for the Bills: Miami won that game because the Patriots only ran for 89 yards, leaving a Pro Bowler in Cameron Wake free to rush Brady all day. Similarly, the Pats couldn't stop the run at all, so Tannehill got some nice looks. This Bills team can run, and (hopefully) can stop the run a little better than they did against the Bears, as they're touted to be able to do. At home, all the hype, and we match up very well against the Dolphins; gotta say this is a should-win game.

Im optimistic. I'm really hoping for a game like the 2nd one against Miami last year (that 19-0 win), just with more Buffalo scoring.

I'm afraid to do this considering my last prediction was wrong... But:

Bills 34, Dolphins 20.

EJ Manuel - 17-28 for 247 yards, 2 TDs and 1 INT.

The Dolphins defense is depleted, and our defense should have a world of confidence right now. Hopefully all of the emotion isn't a distraction but a motivator.

Edited by Tankalicious

I'm super optimistic, because if I learned anything in my pre-teens (1991-1994) it's that the Bills will never ever let me down or break my heart.

Bills - 79 (E.J. 65-70 for 8 TDs plus 115 yds rushing with 3 rushin tds, throws 1 interception, but gets a safety on his tackle during the run back.)

Dolphins - 0 (all tragically killed in a meteor strike directly on the visitors locker room at halftime)

I'm super optimistic, because if I learned anything in my pre-teens (1991-1994) it's that the Bills will never ever let me down or break my heart.

Bills - 79 (E.J. 65-70 for 8 TDs plus 115 yds rushing with 3 rushin tds, throws 1 interception, but gets a safety on his tackle during the run back.)

Dolphins - 0 (all tragically killed in a meteor strike directly on the visitors locker room at halftime)

This is the craziest thing I've ever seen. There is no way EJ rushes for 3 TDs.