Buffalo Bills 2014

WildCard

Thinking on this a little more, maybe the perceived good team bias really is just a good player bias, and good teams simply have more good players so it appears there's a team-level bias. It would make sense that Calvin Johnson would get the benefit of the doubt whether the Lions are good or bad.

Who is talking about why the Bills have stunk for 15 years? We are talking about the refs being biased and having effected the outcomes of games this year, which they have.

I know in your magical football fairyland, every Bills rush should be a first down and every Bills pass should be a touchdown, then we wouldn't care about bad officiating. In the real world, though, of close games decided by a single score, an officiating crew that brings its biases with them and makes calls accordingly can be the difference between winning and losing, and IMO has been that difference in some games this year.

So you haven't complained about the refs in previous years?

Of course they were. You can call something on every team on every play. The thing is they don't. And I'm sure Jeremy went and looked at every Denver play and couldn't find anything the refs couldn't have made a call on.

Jeremy is annoying.

So something I heard last night on WGR about how teams like Green Bay and New England have drafted roughly 8-10 QB's since they got Rodgers/Brady and the Bills in the same time period have drafted 3...

Is that accurate and if so, fire everyone, Scouts, Coaches, Management. Gone.

So something I heard last night on WGR about how teams like Green Bay and New England have drafted roughly 8-10 QB's since they got Rodgers/Brady and the Bills in the same time period have drafted 3...

Is that accurate and if so, fire everyone, Scouts, Coaches, Management. Gone.

Do you realize how many changes there have been in the scouts/coaches/management over that time?

It really is the worst! And while deadspin is okay, drew magery cracks me up

"… got married, moved to Cincy, and had Bengal babies."

What the ######? Why are they Bengal babies? Neither Brendan NOR Unicorn Sports Gal Bartender like the Bengals.

"Then my daughter Julie met Emmitt Smith and never let us forget it!"

Really? Well then, get ######, Julie. All it took was one selfie with Emmitt and now you’re a Cowboys bandwagoner? What is wrong with you? And you’re BRAGGING about it?

"And after years of eating Roethlis-Burgers, my son Dan became a fan of the guy too!"

Dude, did these people even like the Vikings at all to begin with?

haha

Edited by Johnny DangerFace

The Talley's have decided to accept the approximately $140,000 in donations raised for them.

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/bills-nfl/talley-family-to-accept-150000-raised-by-supporters-of-the-bills-legend-20141210

Talley’s pride didn’t want to let him accept about $140,000 quickly raised for him on a crowd-funding site, but his financial and medical bills are steep. Former teammates and business advisers told him to take the money.

He also was swayed by the pleas fans wrote online to the 54-year-old Bills Wall of Famer.

“I still am not comfortable with the idea, but I’ve talked to a lot of people I trust,” Talley said Wednesday from his home in Orlando, Fla. “They said, ‘Darryl, you’ve got to do it.’ Otherwise, it would have been a slap in someone’s face.

“For people to do this, especially during the holidays – I didn’t know what to say. They have their own kids and families to worry about. It just showed me how much people care.

Y'know, if the Bills wanted to start paying their fans back for the last 15 years of loyalty in the face of organizational cheapness and incompetence, today would be a great day to start.

I so don't care about today's results. The season is over; the remaining games are meaningless.