Buffalo Bills 2014

WildCard

The Bills would be 4-9 right now if:

1) They hadn't picked up Orton

2) They hadn't traded up to draft a legitimate #1 receiver.

Criticize those moves all you want, the fact remains if EJ was still behind center and Watkins wasn't here, we'd all be sitting here talking about a complete rebuild next year with Marone possibly being unemployed at the moment.

Haha nice.

I am on my way to Denver now for the Bills game. We are sticking around for the Preds-Avs Tuesday (and skiing), and my brother and I will be wearing our Sabres Roy and Goose jerseys to that game (both are Preds now). We think we're clever. Go Bills!

Awesome.

Haha nice.

I am on my way to Denver now for the Bills game. We are sticking around for the Preds-Avs Tuesday (and skiing), and my brother and I will be wearing our Sabres Roy and Goose jerseys to that game (both are Preds now). We think we're clever. Go Bills!

Excellent. The Pepsi Center is a very fun arena to watch a game in. I'll be watching that one on TV. BTW - both Goose and Roy were scratched yesterday (against Chicago)... not sure what the story is.

The Bills would be 4-9 right now if:

1) They hadn't picked up Orton

2) They hadn't traded up to draft a legitimate #1 receiver.

Criticize those moves all you want, the fact remains if EJ was still behind center and Watkins wasn't here, we'd all be sitting here talking about a complete rebuild next year with Marone possibly being unemployed at the moment.

Marone should be unemployed.

Marone should be unemployed.

Yes, yes he should. His questionable play calling, poor time management and inability to address the season-long penalty issues (especially the misconduct calls) has most likely cost this team a playoff spot.

Edited by JJFIVEOH

There was no need to trade next year's first with so many good receivers available. Urgh. There is a reason we've gone 15 years with no playoffs and counting. :(

(Watkins with a big catch as I type this, of course!)

It certainly hasn't been trading up with 1st round picks, because this is the first time we've done that.

I don't care about Hughes' PF, we should not be sitting him.

Woosh there he goes.

Our coaching is abysmal, and the refs are a joke. Or the other way around.

Kyle orton is just being Kyle orton. Cant blame the guy, His picture is in the dictionary right next to FITZ'S beside the word mediocre.

Marrone...can't blame him--He has no QB.

Hackett---guy is too inexperienced

Now the real crazies are calling for our 3rd best QB from last yr to be put in

Kyle orton is just being Kyle orton. Cant blame the guy, His picture is in the dictionary right next to FITZ'S beside the word mediocre.

Marrone...can't blame him--He has no QB.

Hackett---guy is too inexperienced

Marrone's lack of QB has nothing to do with his 4th down, time, and timeout mismanagement.

Hackett looks brilliant some weeks, then terrible the next, can't tell what to think of him. As long as Marrone's here though, I bet Hackett stays, and I'm not sure I want Pinky and the Brain as our leaders.

Marrone goes for it in the first half when the game isn't out of hand, then decides not to go for it with the season on the line in the 4th. Could this guy be a bigger idiot? :wallbash:

Loved the play call on that first 4th down, but I hated that we went for it. I get that you have to play risky to win games you shouldn't, but giving Peyton Manning half a field is idiotic. Punt the ball, make him drive 80 yards, and hopefully/probably reverse the field.

Loved the play call on that first 4th down, but I hated that we went for it. I get that you have to play risky to win games you shouldn't, but giving Peyton Manning half a field is idiotic. Punt the ball, make him drive 80 yards, and hopefully/probably reverse the field.

I wanted to give him credit for being gutsy with the play calling. And then he decided to get all "safe" once the game was out of hand. What a dink.

ps---how do you do quotes on here??-doesn seem to work

There's two bars on the bottom right of every post that let's you manage quoting someone.

Or, you can just use html and do

[*quote]

(put you stuff here)

[/quote*]

Take the * out of the brackets above and it puts it in quotes for you

Edited by WildCard

we were never really in the game. orton really beomes a petunia when the bills offense is mildly threatening the other team

--I AM using the bars--must be my computer

put orton on the broncos they are maybe 6-7 this yr

Edited by calti

--I AM using the bars--must be my computer

I don't mean to be a d!ck, but I find it hilarious and confusing that you can't find the two big boxes that say "Quote" and "MultiQuote" in each person's post. I'm not sure if you have some sort of add/java script block on, or you just hate the right side of screens, but I suggest looking again.

I don't see how you can be using the bars because I don't even see the words "quote" anywhere in your post; maybe you edited it out after you tried it. Try again and I can probably see where you went wrong.

Marrone goes for it in the first half when the game isn't out of hand, then decides not to go for it with the season on the line in the 4th. Could this guy be a bigger idiot? :wallbash:

Again I feel the need to point out the continued pattern of undisciplined penalties under this Head Coach. You can't give teams like the Broncos free yards.

13:00 minutes to go and down by 3 TD's and this offense is at the same pace as if it were the beginning of the 1st quarter. Where was the urgency?

If Pegula learned anything from his Sabres experience, he'll clean house when the season ends and get rid of

Brandon

Whaley

Marrone

Hackett

A good purge is needed, in the style of Ancient Rome when a new Emperor took power.

2. By the looks of some of the calls by refs, this game is fixed.

I have long harbored the suspicion the NFL deliberately tries to orchestrate certain post-season match ups for the benefit of ratings. This was one of the worst-called games I have ever had the 'privilege' to see.