Buffalo Bills 2014

WildCard

As much as it pains me to say it, I think the Patriots are the best team in the NFL. They lost a close one at Green Bay, but the Packers are almost unbeatable at home... yet rather pedestrian on the road. The Pats are good wherever they play.

And, why the hell did we mortgage the future to get Watkins and he is barely a part of the offense?

we gave up a first and he is an elite talent.

As much as it pains me to say it, I think the Patriots are the best team in the NFL. They lost a close one at Green Bay, but the Packers are almost unbeatable at home... yet rather pedestrian on the road. The Pats are good wherever they play.

And, why the hell did we mortgage the future to get Watkins and he is barely a part of the offense?

Orton/marrone/Hackett..... That's why

Look around the league and see, Evans and Beckham Jr and the impact they have, we simply don't know what we're doing

We weren't gonna win at all today, and I'm not one to complain about officiating, but penalties gave the Broncos 14 points and they were questionable at best.

Then add in our super awesome offense and IQ of Orton and that's a wrap

Every positive play we have is flagged. It is almost comical.

IF they are not in 4 down territory for the rest of this game, they should leave the coaching staff in Denver to ride a Greyhound bus home

Is there a play in this playbook that is not a screen?

Orton/marrone/Hackett..... That's why

Look around the league and see, Evans and Beckham Jr and the impact they have, we simply don't know what we're doing

There was no need to trade next year's first with so many good receivers available. Urgh. There is a reason we've gone 15 years with no playoffs and counting. :(

(Watkins with a big catch as I type this, of course!)

There was no need to trade next year's first with so many good receivers available. Urgh. There is a reason we've gone 15 years with no playoffs and counting. :(

(Watkins with a big catch as I type this, of course!)

Because we haven't had a big time receiver?