Buffalo Bills 2014

WildCard

All this team needs is a QB. We're not getting a QB in the 1st round of the draft, and that's true even if we had our pick because we're too good. We've missed the playoffs for 15 straight years. If the trade makes it 16-17? Whatever.

Rich Gannon is great: "Kyle Orton is a competitor, he will never give up"....unless, of course, he's at risk of getting lit up while trying to get an extra yard for a first down.

Edited by TrueBluePhD

Pathetic time management and coaching. Taking timeouts and terrible times, punting on 4 and 2 with nothing to lose, and the dink and dunk bs is killing us. Marrone may be a great motivator and culture changer or whatever, but he has the worst game time coaching I've ever seen.

All this team needs is a QB. We're not getting a QB in the 1st round of the draft, and that's true even if we had our pick because we're too good. We've missed the playoffs for 15 straight years. If the trade makes it 16-17? Whatever.

Rich Gannon is great: "Kyle Orton is a competitor, he will never give up"....unless, of course, he's at risk of getting lit up while trying to get an extra yard for a first down.

Of course we're not getting a QB in the first round of the 2015 draft... because we traded the pick to Cleveland. :D Maybe we can get Dak Prescott in the second and go to the wishbone offense.

Seriously though, we know Pegula isn't afraid to throw some $$$ around, so maybe we'll make a splashy GM and/or coach hire in the future?

Pathetic time management and coaching. Taking timeouts and terrible times, punting on 4 and 2 with nothing to lose, and the dink and dunk bs is killing us. Marrone may be a great motivator and culture changer or whatever, but he has the worst game time coaching I've ever seen.

I will see your one Doug Marrone, and raise you one Andy Reid.

Of course we're not getting a QB in the first round of the 2015 draft... because we traded the pick to Cleveland. :D Maybe we can get Dak Prescott in the second and go to the wishbone offense.

Seriously though, we know Pegula isn't afraid to throw some $$$ around, so maybe we'll make a splashy GM and/or coach hire in the future?

I hate you. You know what I meant! :P

As for a splashy coach, I honestly hope Jim Harbaugh gets fired so we can chase him (along with Michigan and every other team in need of a coach, but whatever). If we'd have to trade for him, my interest diminishes significantly.

Would you trade Watkins for a high-end first round pick AND Mike Evans or Odell Beckett? That's the trade we made. We'd have an elite receiver either way PLUS a first round pick.

None of them are elite yet, watkins has the best chance to be truly elite.

I cannot believe with the season on the line we punted on 4th and one down by 2 TDs with 6 minutes to go. And I also love us throwing 0 down field passes these two drives. You have a zero percent chance of winning throwing 3 yard pass after 3 yard pass.

None of them are elite yet, watkins has the best chance to be truly elite.

I cannot believe with the season on the line we punted on 4th and one down by 2 TDs with 6 minutes to go. And I also love us throwing 0 down field passes these two drives. You have a zero percent chance of winning throwing 3 yard pass after 3 yard pass.

Presumably, you've seen Doug Marrone coach before, right? ;)

I hate you. You know what I meant! :P

As for a splashy coach, I honestly hope Jim Harbaugh gets fired so we can chase him (along with Michigan and every other team in need of a coach, but whatever). If we'd have to trade for him, my interest diminishes significantly.

They're losing to Oakland...Crossing my fingers for a firing tonight, and then one of Marrone, and we have Jim here for Green Bay!