OT: SabreSpace Witch Hunt

nfreeman

The post predates me and is, hands down, the best thing ever posted here.

One more thing on this: if anyone here hasn't seen the game PAFan was writing about -- go find it and watch it, start to finish -- not just the highlights. It might just be the best Sabres game of all time.

One more thing on this: if anyone here hasn't seen the game PAFan was writing about -- go find it and watch it, start to finish -- not just the highlights. It might just be the best Sabres game of all time.

I can't think of a better one.

It arguably was, is. I remember so much about that game. It really was unreal.

I've posted it before: My favorite little thing from that game was having our team wipe that smug smirk off of Smolinksi's [sic?] face.

Any idea where one could find this game? Remember it well, but would be sweet to watch again.

you could at least watch the highlights on youtube if nothing else. I remember it well too, as that was the season that really brought me back to hockey, and that playoff round really made me believe in those guys. just seeing the highlights though...wooo. goosebumps.

you could at least watch the highlights on youtube if nothing else. I remember it well too, as that was the season that really brought me back to hockey, and that playoff round really made me believe in those guys. just seeing the highlights though...wooo. goosebumps.

It's not on Gamecenter, just checked. :( The entire Carolina series is on there though.

7-6 is not available on iTunes, but you can buy the complete broadcasts of the Dave Hannan Game and the Winter Classic. Search for NHL Overtime Classics.

Alas, there are more full games on iTunes. Search for Buffalo Sabres and look for TV episodes. Also, under Books, there's something that looks very lame called the Best Buffalo Sabres Joke Book.

Any idea where one could find this game? Remember it well, but would be sweet to watch again.

I have a non-HD recording of the game on my old computer. I'll look for it and try to upload it somewhere for download. I will second freeman's statement about it being the best game I've ever watched.

I have a non-HD recording of the game on my old computer. I'll look for it and try to upload it somewhere for download. I will second freeman's statement about it being the best game I've ever watched.

That game was like having sex for the first time; A wonderfully exhilarating experience that changed your life, but ended all too quickly.

I have to agree, and I watched the game with my future brother in law, a huge Sens fan who now has Ottawa as one of his PGA sponsors. I didn't know him well enough at the time to go full ape ###### crazy when the Sabres won since he was pretty devastated. I am sensitive to the suffering of others as we Sabres fans know it all too well.

I absolutely think it goes on here. I also think it's pretty dumb, unless their only job is to correct misinformation. As we all know, changing someone's opinion on a message board is an exercise in futility.

LOL

That being said, there is no doubt. When they were honoring Rick Jennerret a couple years ago, they were handing him quotes directly from our board that he quoted parts of on air. So yes, no doubt.

Some of the blind Sabres team supporters when they are losing defending the players who are playing pitiful a la Stafford are definitely suspect...

That being said, there is no doubt. When they were honoring Rick Jennerret a couple years ago, they were handing him quotes directly from our board that he quoted parts of on air. So yes, no doubt.

I missed that. Can you flesh that out a bit?

Archived