OT: SabreSpace Witch Hunt

nfreeman

Higher than Liger's drunken proposition of Chz?

Higher than the exposure of the fraudulent Iraqi war vet?

Higher than Hank stalking PA?

Higher than PA's ode to Lindy during the 2006 playoffs (the worm turned not too long thereafter, but back in the day PA loved Lindy just as much as I did)?

Let's just remember that the bar for all-time awesome moments is pretty high around here.

How about every single toddkaz post?

Higher than PA's ode to Lindy during the 2006 playoffs (the worm turned not too long thereafter, but back in the day PA loved Lindy just as much as I did)?

Let's just remember that the bar for all-time awesome moments is pretty high around here.

In my defense I was very very drunk and someone let me near a computer... I would say I remember that night buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttt I don't. All I know is I woke up the next morning with lipstick in odd places an empty bottle of captain and no idea whose size 42 panties were on my head. Scary part the only ppl who were there was me and my roomate and he said I went to my room by myself... Good times in Buffalo, good times.

I think it's all standard marketing. It's wishful thinking to believe that there are more than a small few employees who take a look. It's due diligence. There might be one or two that post, but I highly doubt it's anymore than that.

I missed 1. Did 2. lead to the revelation of 3.? 3. was a doozy. Y'all don't know the half of it. 4., I have no clue what that refers to. I liked Lindy? Huh?

This thread is so bizarre. If only the ###### on this board could replace fossil fuels as a source of energy.

I'm still convinced that dude really was Steve Donner.

This board just isn't the same w/out him.

:(

Sabretooth73 and his anti- "all things Pittsburgh" rants were epic.

Holy mackerel he was great. He just lost his marbles every time the Sabres played Pittsburgh.

Separately: my son's favorite item on this board was the animated avatar of the guy jumping into the toilet.

3. was a doozy. Y'all don't know the half of it.

4., I have no clue what that refers to. I liked Lindy? Huh?

Well enough time has gone by that you could give us a few deets on #3 if you were so inclined.

As for #4 -- every now and then I still read it when I want to remember that glorious spring. You were so young and fresh then. Supple, even.

Holy mackerel he was great. He just lost his marbles every time the Sabres played Pittsburgh.

Separately: my son's favorite item on this board was the animated avatar of the guy jumping into the toilet.

Well enough time has gone by that you could give us a few deets on #3 if you were so inclined.

As for #4 -- every now and then I still read it when I want to remember that glorious spring. You were so young and fresh then. Supple, even.

WTF was I, a Summer's Eve douche? Everyone — shut up.

PM me what I wrote, would you? In return, I might provide deets.

tumblr_m7e89u9vPf1rqcu9eo1_400.jpg

In a dark room with my tired eyes, at a glance I thought this dude was holding a model battleship and I was like "ooh what ship is tha--- oh. wait. keyboard". Friday needs to get here with its beer.

Also, good lord. Them's the "wash with a rag on a stick" type.

WTF was I, a Summer's Eve douche? Everyone — shut up.

PM me what I wrote, would you? In return, I might provide deets.

http://forums.sabrespace.com/topic/3508-lindy-at-103/

I apologize for not PM'ing, but in all seriousness this is one of my all-time favorite posts on this board. I wanted to share it with anyone inclined to harken back to when it really was a magical time to be a Sabres fan.

Someday we'll get back there.

http://forums.sabrespace.com/topic/3508-lindy-at-103/

I apologize for not PM'ing, but in all seriousness this is one of my all-time favorite posts on this board. I wanted to share it with anyone inclined to harken back to when it really was a magical time to be a Sabres fan.

Someday we'll get back there.

See what they've done to us? SEE WHAT THEY'VE DONE????!!!!!!!!!!

Archived