OT: SabreSpace Witch Hunt

nfreeman

I've often wondered if there are any females here posting as male. I can understand why someone would be hesitant to admit they are a lady given the locker room atmosphere at times, but between all the puck bunnies in the area and the amount of just down to earth female sports fans in Buffalo...you would think that more than a half dozen or so would have the backbone to post.

I'm convinced Sabres Fan in NS is :P

To expand on the last part, you have to be the kind of person who isn't afraid of voicing opinions and then defending them. Not everyone wants to do that or is comfortable doing that.

We're all comfortable because we've been here forever. But this place is quite a challenge to anyone who perhaps isn't ready for a fight.

Interesting. I'm probably one of the meanies but I also usually try to welcome the FNGs. New blood is important.

As to the original question -- has anyone seen a post that they think came from the Sabres spin machine? If so, I'd be interested in seeing in quoted here.

If it were my team, I would want them monitoring and not posting.

Me too, unless it were someone who was open about his/her affiliation AND was someone whom I could trust not to make the organization look bad.

As to the original question -- has anyone seen a post that they think came from the Sabres spin machine? If so, I'd be interested in seeing in quoted here.

I haven't. But, I think one of my favorite bloggers is a lurker here. I have no direct evidence... just a hunch. I'd also be shocked if some of the Buffalo News guys don't come here from time-to-time. We're a free source of article idea. Crowd-sourcing.

It was the height of this board's awesomeness.

Higher than Liger's drunken proposition of Chz?

Higher than the exposure of the fraudulent Iraqi war vet?

Higher than Hank stalking PA?

Higher than PA's ode to Lindy during the 2006 playoffs (the worm turned not too long thereafter, but back in the day PA loved Lindy just as much as I did)?

Let's just remember that the bar for all-time awesome moments is pretty high around here.

Higher than Liger's drunken proposition of Chz?

Higher than the exposure of the fraudulent Iraqi war vet?

Higher than Hank stalking PA?

Higher than PA's ode to Lindy during the 2006 playoffs (the worm turned not too long thereafter, but back in the day PA loved Lindy just as much as I did)?

Let's just remember that the bar for all-time awesome moments is pretty high around here.

I'm impressed that you remember all those. I have forgotten all of those things.

Archived