CONFIRMED BREAKING new Third Jerseys!

Hoss

Nothing to do with jerseys:

As of June 18th, there's a new trademark registered for Hockey Western New York (parent company of the Sabres): http://tess2.uspto.g...4806:he6hg5.7.2

"Positively Buffalo"

I like it.

Mission creep continues.

Mission creep continues.

You're a creep.

(Thought I would save the new and unimproved d4rk the bother.)

Nothing to do with jerseys:

As of June 18th, there's a new trademark registered for Hockey Western New York (parent company of the Sabres): http://tess2.uspto.g...4806:he6hg5.7.2

"Positively Buffalo"

I like it.

I've seen a lot of f'd up stuff over the years. This crew though has the potential to be the grand finale at some point.

The one thing that mock-up leaves out is the blue on the sides of the jersey. Unless I'm seeing it wrong, this photo shows the arm, and underneath you can see that the side of the jersey is blue. It actually looks quite weird. The more I think about this in my head, the more I think that this jersey is going to be radically different from anything we've seen in the league.

I think that backside support the image you linked.

I've seen a lot of f'd up stuff over the years. This crew though has the potential to be the grand finale at some point.

Don't your hands get tired from massaging every bit of information you take in to fit a narrative that no one cares about?

Actually I hated the "We live hockey" and then over time I found myself liking it more and using it more. Positively Buffalo I am not that big a fan of but I have a feeling that will change in time. Either way the marketing department is at least doing their job well.

As for the new 3rd jersey, once I see it I will decide if I like it. No use being mad over something I don't know about yet.

Actually I hated the "We live hockey" and then over time I found myself liking it more and using it more. Positively Buffalo I am not that big a fan of but I have a feeling that will change in time. Either way the marketing department is at least doing their job well.

As for the new 3rd jersey, once I see it I will decide if I like it. No use being mad over something I don't know about yet.

You mean you're not convinced that the entire Sabres organization is some kind of evil umbrella corporation hell bent on milking Buffalonians for all they're worth?

You mean you're not convinced that the entire Sabres organization is some kind of evil umbrella corporation hell bent on milking Buffalonians for all they're worth?

Well if that is their goal they picked a piss poor city to do it in

The slogan could be used for something not explicitly Sabres-related. Like a business partnership, ad campaign to boost Buffalo business, or part of the launch of the Harbor Center.

yes it could and probably will. other cities have good marketing, maybe it is time Buffalo had good marketing (yes I know there have been past attempts and this one could fail but not doing anything is the same as failure to me)

The slogan could be used for something not explicitly Sabres-related. Like a business partnership, ad campaign to boost Buffalo business, or part of the launch of the Harbor Center.

I'd have to imagine initiatives like that are part of the plan. Putting some money behind promoting Buffalo can't be a bad thing.

"Positively Buffalo" is a good slogan to promote the city and the future of this hockey city. It's already considered one of the best hockey cities in the country despite the incompetence of the hockey organization within its confines. The new building Pegula is putting up with go a long way to promoting this along with the slogan.

I'll grant that the team on the ice has been sheiße since they've taken over, but I don't get the hatred for what they've done off of it. They've invested ALOT of money in the area in a very short period of time.

I suggest that you create several different hats out of tinfoil and then wear them on a regular basis. In time, the stuff you are reading here will begin to make sense. Have some fun with the styles. Go with a fedora, a nice simple baseball cap... maybe one of those propeller hats. It'll be fun.

I suggest that you create several different hats out of tinfoil and then wear them on a regular basis. In time, the stuff you are reading here will begin to make sense. Have some fun with the styles. Go with a fedora, a nice simple baseball cap... maybe one of those propeller hats. It'll be fun.

Would a top hat be a bit to garish? I don't want to show off.

Seriously, when did this place start reading like the comment section of a Buffalo News article.

"Positively Buffalo" is a good slogan to promote the city and the future of this hockey city. It's already considered one of the best hockey cities in the country despite the incompetence of the hockey organization within its confines. The new building Pegula is putting up with go a long way to promoting this along with the slogan.

It also has the ability to be used by the nay-sayers in grand form when things DON'T go right w/ the city / team(s) / county / region / etc.

"Sabres blew another one w/ a cheapy past Enroth."

"Yep, positively Buffalo." :rolleyes:

So, hopefully the team (and the Bills and Bandits as well) gets its head out of its bippy and this doesn't become another "Celebrate the Tradition" 7 years into a 10 year playoff round winless streak. "The B's knocked 'em out again." "Celebrate the Tradition." :doh:

The bicep area of the mockup would account for that picture. Notice how the back has the extended blue section while the front doesn't.

Excuse the embarrassingly crude artwork, but this is what I'm seeing in that picture: (ignore the blue arm stripes as I got carried away and added those b/c it looked off balance)

post-770-0-72548500-1374008515_thumb.png

September 5, 2005.

Creepy. Still bitter about the breakup?

It also has the ability to be used by the nay-sayers in grand form when things DON'T go right w/ the city / team(s) / county / region / etc.

"Sabres blew another one w/ a cheapy past Enroth."

"Yep, positively Buffalo." :rolleyes:

So, hopefully the team (and the Bills and Bandits as well) gets its head out of its bippy and this doesn't become another "Celebrate the Tradition" 7 years into a 10 year playoff round winless streak. "The B's knocked 'em out again." "Celebrate the Tradition." :doh:

Hey, "it's our team," what do you expect.

We defeated the tin foil "technology" in the late 80s. Good luck.

Excuse the embarrassingly crude artwork, but this is what I'm seeing in that picture: (ignore the blue arm stripes as I got carried away and added those b/c it looked off balance)

post-770-0-72548500-1374008515_thumb.png

I think you're right about the blue accent panels under the arms. It also looks better that way.

Archived