Buffalo Bills 2013

inkman

I've been a Team Rice fan for as long as I can remember. This is the greatest game I ever have watched.

Rice, despite being a buffoon, is semi-respectable but Deon? Come on man. Maybe younger people will identify more with younger retired players but I'd rather have some old curmudgeons from the 60's picking the players.

Rice, despite being a buffoon, is semi-respectable but Deon? Come on man. Maybe younger people will identify more with younger retired players but I'd rather have some old curmudgeons from the 60's picking the players.

Oh I was really screwing around. I couldn't have cared less about the game.

I caught your vibe, just using your post as a platform to hate on the current format. I think all-star games need to just go away.

As long as we can keep the HR derby, the NHL skills competition and....well the dunk contest hasn't been good since Vince Carter 14 years ago. So I guess that can go too. Gimme an NFL skills competition and I think I'd enjoy that.

Edited by ubkev

As long as we can keep the HR derby, the NHL skills competition and....well the dunk contest hasn't been good since Vince Carter 14 years ago. So I guess that can go too. Gimme an NFL skills competition and I think I'd enjoy that.

They used to do that and it was great. Brian Moorman was in the obstacle course competition and didn't look out of place w/ all the WRs and RBs.

Relax. No one projected him to start this Sunday.

well after he was drafted I hoped he was going to be starting this Sunday...........

Does anyone know what this procedure was? Were they installing a zipper for easier access?

Year one of his NFL career and his knees are taking a beating, not a good sign for a QB with one of the pluses/assets he has is that he can run

well after he was drafted I hoped he was going to be starting this Sunday...........

Does anyone know what this procedure was? Were they installing a zipper for easier access?

Year one of his NFL career and his knees are taking a beating, not a good sign for a QB with one of the pluses/assets he has is that he can run

Repair of torn meniscus IIRC.

Great, Great News! Hoping the induction of Ray Guy as the first Punter will give greater momentum to Steve Tasker's getting in.

@SNFonNBC

BREAKING: Michael Strahan, Derrick Brooks, Andre Reed, Aeneas Williams, Walter Jones, Ray Guy & Claude Humphrey elected to Pro Football HOF.

reed-hof-email.jpg

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.