Buffalo Bills 2013

inkman

I like the way Tuel looks down field. One game does not make a career, but EJ didn't look down field much. He had a high completion rate for little yards.

Nice 2m drive by EJ. Nice to see them win a preseason game for once.

There was a lot to like in this game including Kolb stapled to the bench.

I like the way Tuel looks down field. One game does not make a career, but EJ didn't look down field much. He had a high completion rate for little yards.

Nice 2m drive by EJ. Nice to see them win a preseason game for once.

There was a lot to like in this game including Kolb stapled to the bench.

This is really good to see, since in camp we've seen him sling it out to the burners over and over.

I love it. Young team having fun. This coaching staff really has them feeling confident.

I have to say, I was very impressed. I know it's only pre-season but everybody looked like they came to play. Cool to see Tuel do well, I'm really surprised coach went no-huddle with two rookie QB's. Tuel was calling an awful lot of audibles too. It's early, but I like what I've seen.

I have to say, I was very impressed. I know it's only pre-season but everybody looked like they came to play. Cool to see Tuel do well, I'm really surprised coach went no-huddle with two rookie QB's. Tuel was calling an awful lot of audibles too. It's early, but I like what I've seen.

There was a lot to like in that game yesterday. If only it was real.

Manuel played almost exactly as I would have thought. Nothing terrible, nothing that made me say wow. I liked his poise and his quick delivers. I am still worried about his progression. I don't expect us to make the playoffs but with decent wide receivers now and finally a QB who has an arm, we could be looking at an upswing.

Going into week 2 I would like to see Manuel continue developing that calm approach he has. His release seems much faster than Fitz's was and I see that his accuracy is improving compared to some of the stuff I saw out of camp.

Jeff Tuel is fascinating to me. Obviously he isn't playing against the best defensive line in the 2nd half there but he comes out and he basically picks up where Manuel left off. He gets points and yes he had a fumble but he did well protecting the ball and gaining yards.

I put absolutely zero stock in preseason, but it's certainly a better feeling to be on the right side of a score like this than the wrong side.

The koolaid is flowing heavy over on TBD. I can't believe all of the hype. These same posters will be the ones calling for everyone's head in week 5 when they are 2-3.

The koolaid is flowing heavy over on TBD. I can't believe all of the hype. These same posters will be the ones calling for everyone's head in week 5 when they are 2-3.

I won't believe the Bills will not f### it up until the win the Super Bowl. Any time before that moment they have the very real ability to choke and suck.

Glad they won but it means jack ######.

Start Tuel!

lol as soon as Manuel struggles this is what you will hear sadly.

Start Tuel!

Posters over there are likening him to Tom F*king Brady.

Its one half of a preseason game. Don't get me wrong, the kids looked good and I'm encouraged, but that is all.

I don't think the Bills are going to be as bad as most people do and I still have the same hope I have every year before week one. Let's see how some of the season shakes out before we start comparing Jeff Tuel to one of the top 3 qbs ever to live.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.