Buffalo Bills 2013

inkman

I ###### hate the Toronto bs for home games..... I hate our conservative passing game.. I hate giving away a win when the rest of the teams lose that would help us...... I hate the refs for ###### us over...... I hate being a bills fan today..... This game was unacceptable, and we have a long way to go before we are relevant.... Seriously 2 fumbles in the last 3 offensive plays, and captain "clutch" stevie dropping another one...... Ughhhhhj

Yep. It's just amplified pain when EVERY SINGLE AFC game that mattered EXCEPT THEIR OWN broke their way. :doh: :doh: :doh:

That's why it doesn't matter what the Jets or Miami did, it doesn't matter what the refs or anyone else did. If Stevie Johnson holds on to that ball, we win. Take care of your own chit.

I hope SJ loses a lot of sleep over this loss.

That's why it doesn't matter what the Jets or Miami did, it doesn't matter what the refs or anyone else did. If Stevie Johnson holds on to that ball, we win. Take care of your own chit.

I hope SJ loses a lot of sleep over this loss.

Chandler, too.

I still like this team for next year. Bigtime.

Last night's loss was ... well... a tough pill to swallow. HOWEVER for the first time in years I am very confident with what happened in the organization.

I think Marrone has a great attitude and is a great coach.

Manuel looks good. He is a rookie quarterback and is learning every day. Taking it step by step.

Bills lead the NFL in Sacks and Tackles + they are 2nd in INT.

Overall I really think they are moving forward. Without the Manuel injury, this team isn't 4-8. Without these injuries they are a 6-6 team in their first year of rebuilding.

Future looks better than it did in the best years. Take it step by step and move forward. Look at the big picture.

No ###### the guy is a headcase, get him gone please. Acts like a child!

This team can ill afford to create more holes. The solution is to find a true #1 receiver and Stevie will thrive in the #2 role. Nobody is in a worse mood than me over this loss but let's not cut some of our best players because of it. 14-0 lead against a 2-9 team and they can't close the deal?! This team has way more problems on defense than people may realize and THAT is what is most disturbing about this team. Draft the top LB, WR or TE and hopefully some issues go away. I hope those millions Ralph gets with games being in Toronto was worth it as the playoffs die on the vine at a neutral field.

This team can ill afford to create more holes. The solution is to find a true #1 receiver and Stevie will thrive in the #2 role. Nobody is in a worse mood than me over this loss but let's not cut some of our best players because of it. 14-0 lead against a 2-9 team and they can't close the deal?! This team has way more problems on defense than people may realize and THAT is what is most disturbing about this team. Draft the top LB, WR or TE and hopefully some issues go away. I hope those millions Ralph gets with games being in Toronto was worth it as the playoffs die on the vine at a neutral field.

I disagree with some of this. The playoffs were only mathematically viable at kickoff yesterday, Smallest crowd yet in Toronto. And I don't think Ralph reasons or actually cares at this stage of his life.

I disagree with some of this. The playoffs were only mathematically viable at kickoff yesterday, Smallest crowd yet in Toronto. And I don't think Ralph reasons or actually cares at this stage of his life.

That is ALL he should care about because money is not an issue. Giving away a home game...what a joke. And as far as the playoffs, a win yesterday and that is ALL this city talks about for another week. EVERY SINGLE team that Buffalo needed to lose over the last 2 weeks lost and STILL, this team chokes it away.

That is ALL he should care about because money is not an issue. Giving away a home game...what a joke. And as far as the playoffs, a win yesterday and that is ALL this city talks about for another week. EVERY SINGLE team that Buffalo needed to lose over the last 2 weeks lost and STILL, this team chokes it away.

But really at this point isn't this exactly what you should have expected to happen two weeks ago? There is absolutely no way for this team to choke in spectacular fashion that can shock me anymore.

I'd rather draft a # 1 receiver, and have Woods, Goodwin and Graham (or Free Agent) as 2,3,4. I've been patient with Stevie, and I really like him as its the only jersey I've owned since my Sonics Shawn Kemp jersey, but he disappoints when it matters most routinely.

I'd rather draft a # 1 receiver, and have Woods, Goodwin and Graham (or Free Agent) as 2,3,4. I've been patient with Stevie, and I really like him as its the only jersey I've owned since my Sonics Shawn Kemp jersey, but he disappoints when it matters most routinely.

Stevie chokes in the clutch, but graham has been a much bigger disappointment, he is like a less talented roscoe Parrish.... I don't want him, and I still think we need a very tall WR target like a lot of other teams have.. A guy that can go up and get a floater and be physical, we don't really have a go to guy other than stevie and he is a #2 at best

Stevie chokes in the clutch, but graham has been a much bigger disappointment, he is like a less talented roscoe Parrish.... I don't want him, and I still think we need a very tall WR target like a lot of other teams have.. A guy that can go up and get a floater and be physical, we don't really have a go to guy other than stevie and he is a #2 at best

Hard to be disappointed in Graham, he was taken too early in the 3rd round and I don't expect picks after the 3rd round to amount to much. If they take a WR in the 1st they will likely get the first or second receiver off the board and hopefully would pick someone 6'4" + 220 lbs +. Mike Evans fits the bill.

Hard to be disappointed in Graham, he was taken too early in the 3rd round and I don't expect picks after the 3rd round to amount to much. If they take a WR in the 1st they will likely get the first or second receiver off the board and hopefully would pick someone 6'4" + 220 lbs +. Mike Evans fits the bill.

I think Mike Evans is a sophomore. So you would have to wait til next year at earliest to grab him. Also available would be Kelvin Benjamin at 6'5" 234lb. Next year I think is the year to go for receivers as I think there will be some good ones. I think we need to get a quality TE or if we do deside on LB Jerry Attaochu, Georgia Tech would be a good kid I think. IF we go TE, Eric Ebron.

Chandler, too.

I still like this team for next year. Bigtime.

I am beyond tired of looking forward to "next year."

I also wouldn't say that SJ lost us this game, like we've heard so much from people today. It's a team game and there are many reasons why they lost. But when given the opportunity, your star players are supposed to win you games. He had a chance and didn't do it. I wouldn't even really mind if he didn't act like he just caught the Super Bowl winning TD every time he makes a catch for a 1st down in 2nd period of the third game of the season.

I think Mike Evans is a sophomore. So you would have to wait til next year at earliest to grab him. Also available would be Kelvin Benjamin at 6'5" 234lb. Next year I think is the year to go for receivers as I think there will be some good ones. I think we need to get a quality TE or if we do deside on LB Jerry Attaochu, Georgia Tech would be a good kid I think. IF we go TE, Eric Ebron.

Mike Evans is a Red Shirt Sophomore. He's almost certain to declare for the 2014 draft.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.