Buffalo Bills 2013

inkman

Manuel is stinking up the joint against a 3-9 team with the 28th ranked defense in the NFL. Bills have the ability to make any team look good

Btw Tampa's QB kinda looks like Tyler Myers....big tall giraffe.. Plays about as good too. Somehow Bills make him look good

Edited by Jsixspd

Manuel is stinking up the joint against a 3-9 team with the 28th ranked defense in the NFL. Bills have the ability to make any team look good

Btw Tampa's QB kinda looks like Tyler Myers....big tall giraffe.. Plays about as good too. Somehow Bills make him look good

On what planet has Glennon looked good today?

Edited by TrueBluePhD

How is that not a defenseless receiver or helmet to helmet on the Woods int? F the NFL. There is absolutely no consistency. Every single game is tainted by random pointless rules and horrible reffing.

Hackett is terrible. He needs to be shown the door. I've had patience, but he really can't learn. Why in god's name can't he figure out that a play isn't working when it doesn't work 5 times in a row (the run outside left tackle play that they ran with CJ a bunch)? Why can't he figure out that we need to be taking shots to Goodwin early and often? Why can't he figure out that running the same play call pattern every new set of downs lets the defense dial in and tee off? It's like watching a pee-wee coach.

Our team as a whole was pretty terrible today. Defense tightened up a bit in the second half after we were already down by 21, so that's sort of something.

Not blown away with EJ, his decision making looks poor and he has no deep ball yet.

Pretty much what the scouting reports say about him. Losman Ver 2.0

BTW Bills playoff hopes officially over...for 14th season in a row. BEST the Bills can be is 7-9

Edited by Jsixspd

I just bet my friend $100 that new england would recover the onside kick, get a pass interference call in the end zone then score. Thank you so much for being so fixed NFL. I really mean it! Thank you!

Edit: and he paid up!

Edited by ubkev

I just bet my friend $100 that new england would recover the onside kick, get a pass interference call in the end zone then score. Thank you so much for being so fixed NFL. I really mean it! Thank you!

That Pass interference call really was crap and a sure sign that the league wanted new England to win that game...

Close FG at the end would have been glorious, but 58 yards was just too much

Pretty much what the scouting reports say about him. Losman Ver 2.0

BTW Bills playoff hopes officially over...for 14th season in a row. BEST the Bills can be is 7-9

Losman? Losman and Manuel are two completely different quarterbacks. They're not even remotely similar.

(In a separate post)

I'm sure it's happened before, but when was the last time one city had two professional sports teams finish dead last in their league in the same year?

Edited by JJFIVEOH

Funny. When I decided it was time to turn off the NFL for the day, it wasn't because of the Bills suckitude, but rather I didn't want to watch how NE would eventually pull that game out. Your friend is an idiot for taking that bet. Predictable.

Are we still excited about next year?

Of course. Groundhog Day is my favorite holiday too.

I'd take a stud WR (then trade SJ) in the 1st, or a stud DE/OLB that would thrive in this defense. After that I'm looking for a TE, DBs, and a Guard.

I've never seen him play, but UB OLB/DE Khalil Mack is listed as a possible top-10 pick on most draft sites. He'd be a good hometown pick, maybe?

Despite the usual crappy record, I still think the Bills are going in the right direction. Through 12 games they are 16th in total offense, and 17th in total defense. That's an improvement from the complete ineptitude we've seen in past years. I think today's game is just a reflection of the team being down after last week's loss, which pretty much ended their playoff hopes.

Draft needs: CB, OLB, OL, TE, WR

Un-######-believable, yet oh-so ###### predictable

Edited by dudacek

I checked out of today's game as soon as I saw Stevie short arm that pass that led to an interception.

I can't think of a single thing from today's game that was a positive. From the play of the Bills, the play of the Bucs, the officiating,… even the broadcast, it was all just awful.

Both Johnson and McKelvin committed costly errors. Can Buffalo just get rid of them? Their foul-ups are like a broken record.

McKelvin just isn't very good. Johnson has his moments of greatness, but his inconsistency (e.g. big drops at key times) is infuriating. I'd be down with replacing both. This year's draft has a bunch of good WR and CB prospects.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.