Buffalo Bills 2013

inkman

Marquise Goodwin, TJ Graham, Chris Hogan, Marcus Easley, Scott Chandler and Lee Smith. Tom Brady was outright pedestrian earlier in the year without Gronk and Amendola.

I've got TB on my fantasy team. I can assure you he still is pedestrian, even with those guys. :yawn:

Very nice game by EJ with his two best receivers on the shelf.

Marquise Goodwin, TJ Graham, Chris Hogan, Marcus Easley, Scott Chandler and Lee Smith. Tom Brady was outright pedestrian earlier in the year without Gronk and Amendola.

I actually thought that is why he had such a good day. EJ didn't spend all day looking only for Stevie and actually threw the ball to guys who were down field or weren't triple covered.

Edited by SwampD

I actually thought that is why he had such a good day. EJ didn't spend all day looking only for Stevie and actually threw the ball to guys who were down field or weren't triple covered.

So what you are saying is even though SJ is a WR2 on a good day he isn't good enough to get the ball in double coverage and the bills need to gameplan around EJ and not Stevie? I totally agree. I have to admit that Manuel was impressive yesterday and I love seeing the bills win.

Dude that fell is perfectly fine. The dude he fell on has a cracked C4 vertebrae, but he was so drunk he didn't even know it until they got him to ECMC.

And you have to assume that the team and the county will be named in the inevitable lawsuit.

Interesting call to end the MNF Pats vs Panthers game. I can see both sides of the argument: uncatchable and pass interfernce by all out mugging

Even if the ball was uncatchable, you have defensive holding. As much as I like the Pats not getting their way, I hate inconsistent officiating and the NFL and NHL are both full of it.

Interesting call to end the MNF Pats vs Panthers game. I can see both sides of the argument: uncatchable and pass interfernce by all out mugging

I thought some said there was some sort of conspiracy to make sure the Patriots benefited from every call? Big call in a big game on national TV will have the tin foil hats in a quandary.

I thought some said there was some sort of conspiracy to make sure the Patriots benefited from every call? Big call in a big game on national TV will have the tin foil hats in a quandary.

Kind of refreshing complement to the 'just give it to 'em' game. Will this be the 'just take it from 'em' game.

Looked like Brady was gonna have an aneurysm when discussing the call w/ the ref after the game.

We'll call it even for the season given the gift go ahead TD they were awarded on the last play of the Saints game. But overall, last night doesn't even begin to bring it close to even in regard to beneficial calls/non-calls for the Patriots over the years. Not even close.

http://www.canalstre...-junior-galette

Between the tuck rule and spygate, I will never ever feel sorry for the Pats coming up on the short end of a call. And that's without getting into a dozen other things that have gone their way. Hell, they only reason they beat some of the teams they did en route to their championships is because their corners were allowed to mug receivers down field.

That play looks an awful lot like the play in the Bills-Pats game a couple of years ago; the Bills got the benefit of the PI call.

In any event, as others have said, if you were to weigh "for Pats" screwjobs against "against Pats" screwjobs in the last 13 years, it wouldn't even come close to balancing.

I thought the bigger injustice (not that I care, it's the Pats) came on that third down holding call on the Carolina drive. That receiver definitely played some hockey before. It looked like when a guy clamps his arm down on a stick to get a hooking call.

I've seen the Pats come out on the other side of that call several times before.

I turned the game off after Carolina scored their first touchdown - I figured quit while I/they were ahead. Last thing I wanted to see was another Patriots/MNF love fest. I guess I should have watched - or at least recorded it. LOL Awesome that Brady's usual crying jag at the end didn't pay off - biggest whiner about calls in the NFL = Tom Brady. I hope he got more sympathy from Giselle than from the officials. LOL

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.