Buffalo Bills 2013

inkman

I think opening a season with just two QBs and neither has an offical regular season snap under their belt is making history.

I saw an ESPN crawl last night stating that it's the 1st time since the merger that a team only carried 2 rookie QB's on the roster.

Not quite as historic as the 1st rookie UDFA starting opening day since at least the early 60's, but still pretty unique.

Would also be nice to see EJ break the nearly universal trend of Bills QBs losing their 1st start, though I highly doubt it'll happen.

Alright what are ppl think will be the over under on the Pat's winning? I mean your personal feeling not the professional line out of Vegas.

I am thinking Pat's should be over 14.5 pts victors easily My guesstimate for final score Pats 31 - Bills 13

that spread seems right, although i think we might see the pats closer to the mid-30s. if i were a betting man - and i'm not - and i were taking the bills plus the points, i would want to be spotted 18.

I saw an ESPN crawl last night stating that it's the 1st time since the merger that a team only carried 2 rookie QB's on the roster.

so last year the d.c. team had rg3, cousins, and sexy rexy?

that spread seems right, although i think we might see the pats closer to the mid-30s. if i were a betting man - and i'm not - and i were taking the bills plus the points, i would want to be spotted 18.

[/size]

so last year the d.c. team had rg3, cousins, and sexy rexy?

Apparently so.

Not quite as historic as the 1st rookie UDFA starting opening day since at least the early 60's, but still pretty unique.

Could have done both. :(

I can't tell if this is tongue in cheek our not :P

A little bit of truth and a little bit of joke. Obviously I prefer the Bills play the roster that gives them the best chance of winning.

Alright what are ppl think will be the over under on the Pat's winning? I mean your personal feeling not the professional line out of Vegas.

I am thinking Pat's should be over 14.5 pts victors easily My guesstimate for final score Pats 31 - Bills 13

I'm betting the Bills to win! Woo! (no, not really)

35-10, with the Bills TD coming mid-fourth quarter.

Last night did nothing to moderate my man crush on Peyton. I can't remember the last time I enjoyed watching a single athlete so much.

with the way the league is skewed to elite qb's and passing offenses, that guy might play well into his 40s. i mean why not? it took him a while to get going, but once he did ... unstoppable.

Peyton has always been my backup to cheer for when the Bills inevitably eliminate themselves from playoffs. Definitely one of my favorite athletes of all time. Just wish he didn't have the arguable playoff choke artist reputation.

Which is such BS I want to rant every time I hear it. The ONE year in Indy the defense was better than awful, he wins a Super Bowl. What the Brady lovers love to forget is ever since the Patriots constructed the team like the Colts did (everything on Brady and the offense, with anywhere from mediocre to bad defenses), they haven't won a championship. And don't get me started on some special teams impact, and....I could go on, but I'm going to stop myself.

Peyton has always been my backup to cheer for when the Bills inevitably eliminate themselves from playoffs. Definitely one of my favorite athletes of all time. Just wish he didn't have the arguable playoff choke artist reputation.

I have always thought that was unfair, as well. Some of those teams didn't deserve to even be in the playoffs but for him.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.