The other sports thread

Eleven

They're still riding bikes on paved roads in the Tour de France, no? Action?

Just watched a replay of stage 9. They are flying. We got to see two guys wipe out into a rock wall at 45 mph. That's pretty cool.

Don't get me wrong, No way I'm watching all, what is it, 21 stages, but I'll dip in every couple of days.

Can't tell if this is sarcasm or not

Barry Bonds, greatest player ever to live, 0 positive tests. :)

Lance Armstrong, greatest tour de francer ever to live. Damn dirty cheater!

PS: A-Rod got railroaded. Meanwhile no one else in the "Mitchell report" had to fess up, let alone sit out an entire season for not testing positive.

Who was the next best player to test positive? Manny? Braun? Pfft, common!

Edited by ubkev

This Mayweather promo garbage is an insult to sportsmanship. I hope their kids are proud watching them act like 2 year olds....

I watched that.  I really wanted Mayweather to just stand up and say "see you in the ring,"  or something like that.

But they get paid to act like 2 year olds, I guess.

Well $400 million dollars may change his mind

True. It's the last quote that got me, him saying it's Judge's team. I think he likes the fact that the Nationals are his team.

Also, a lot can be said about Harper, and yes $400m is $400m, but the dude did mary his HS sweetheart, which I think says something about him...mostly that he's an idiot 

Edited by WildCard

True. It's the last quote that got me, him saying it's Judge's team. I think he likes the fact that the Nationals are his team.

Also, a lot can be said about Harper, and yes $400m is $400m, but the dude did mary his HS sweetheart, which I think says something about him...mostly that he's an idiot

I understand why a millionaire athlete getting married period at that age is frowned upon but I find it admirable and its not like she's some fugly beotch.

Screen-Shot-2016-07-14-at-3.55.40-PM.jpg

I understand why a millionaire athlete getting married period at that age is frowned upon but I find it admirable and its not like she's some fugly beotch.

I was just joking  :nana:

The good thing about his girl is, she's not in it for the money at least

It's friggin' d4rk in that photo, but the chick does not look like Josie.  Well, kinda.

d4rk wishes he looked like that. Hell, I know I do. Or Kris Bryant