The other sports thread

Eleven

In South Bend? I've never been to a ND game it's so far away, definitly want to someday though.

Yea I have friends with Georgia season tickets who r going.

I think I know 12 people going right now. Our home schedule sucks so it's kinda the hot game. Well until we play Bama at the SEC championship

Yea I have friends with Georgia season tickets who r going.

I think I know 12 people going right now. Our home schedule sucks so it's kinda the hot game. Well until we play Bama at the SEC championship

Yeah Georga/ Bama will be a good game. I'll be rooting for your dawgs for that one lol.

Enjoyed the Yankees-Tribe game today from the bleachers at Progressive. Judge's home run was incredible. Only 3.6 seconds of flight time. Severino had his plus stuff today, and the pen looked great.

There are some good food options at Progressive too. I love that ballpark.

College football starts in 4 weeks. Hope ND has a much improved season this year after last year's fiasco.

In South Bend? I've never been to a ND game it's so far away, definitly want to someday though.

It looks like you are a big ND fan.  Are you an alum?

Either way our very own Last Pommer Fan (shout out to LPF) will really like you.  He is an alum of ND.

It looks like you are a big ND fan. Are you an alum?

Either way our very own Last Pommer Fan (shout out to LPF) will really like you. He is an alum of ND.

Me? Nope I'm a dumb fireman lol. I graduated community college. Like most ND fans I'm a "subway alumus".