Kassian to Vancouver for Hodgson

shrader

Sorry, but these threads are simply not interesting enough to pour over.

PTR

I was just kidding around.

I hear ya, but it was posted 2, or 3 posts before yours. It's not like you had to pour / pore over 50+ pages ... :P .

Pore.

:w00t:

And I'm not really sure why, but if I wasn't laughing, I'd be crying ... better to laugh.

Oh, I've read it all ... similar to War and Peace in duration ... good stuff, is right.

I tried War and Peace at a time where I couldn't devote any regular time to reading. After about 100 pages and 200 characters known by 500 names, I gave up.

The more I watch CoHo's hands and skates, the happier I am with this trade.

there's no real doubt in my mind that he's a top-6 center. maybe not a true #1, but, whatever.

i didn't see it being discussed elsewhere: white on GR opined that hodgson was demoted from the top line so that the team could showcase hecht before the deadline. i know lotsa people hate white (and he does plenty to justify that (in fact, that's part of his job, i think)), but, what he said made sense to me.

Different AHLs. First it was the American Hockey League. Then it was the Alaskan Hockey League. Now he's headed to the Awesome Hockey Learnatorium.

i just loved this.

Interesting? 2 points in the last 9 games and it looks likes many have forgotten this thread existed. Is it because old CoHo's disappearance down the stretch this season is a reminder of his disappearance last season?

Over time this is going to end up being one my all time favorite threads. :w00t:

Edited by deluca67

Interesting? 2 points in the last 9 games and it looks likes many have forgotten this thread existed. Is it because old CoHo's disappearance down the stretch this season is a reminder of his disappearance last season?

Over time this is going to end up being one my all time favorite threads. :w00t:

Cody Hodgson is better than Zack Kassian. Enjoy.

Could be because Pominville and Vanek are not his linemates any longer. He's still out there playing hard but his linemates are not what I would consider 1st liners.

Let's see.

1) Player leading his draft class and points playing mostly first line minutes with third line talent

2) Player struggling to stay in league, mostly uninterested in playing the role he was heralded for, now playing mostly fourth line minutes.

I'll take player one, Alex

Let's see.

1) Player leading his draft class and points playing mostly first line minutes with third line talent

2) Player struggling to stay in league, mostly uninterested in playing the role he was heralded for, now playing mostly fourth line minutes.

I'll take player one, too, but most of those points were with Pommer and Vanek, who are decidedly not "third line talent."

Let's see.

Kassian on the Sabres and Rolston would be making lines out of Ennis, Hecht, Porter, and Adam at center.

The Syracuse Crunch might be deeper down the middle.

Yeah, I didn't phrase that right. I was trying to reflect the point of his diminished production. Thanks for clarifiying.

I still think this kid is going to be special. I can't believe how much my opinion has turned around from my first post in this thread.