Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

On the Jay Mohr show, Actor Bill Fichtner just said if he could have his greatest moment as an athlete he'd be the Buffalo Sabres goalie at the Montreal Forum. Umm...WTF!!!

Did you see him in the movie "Go" where he played the gay detective? He was hilarious. He was great in Drowning Mona as well.

Yes I know where he's from. He mentioned it as well. Just thought it was pretty awesome (hence placement in this thread).

You threw me off with that WTF. Anyway, my brother used to tell me that Fichtner would come into the store he used to work at (Wallgreens) all the time. It was almost daily that I'd get a text from him saying that either Fichtner was there or some random Sabre. He'd even joke around about certain items he had to help them find.

The Netflix original series House Of Cards. I was sick in bed all day yesterday and I caught up on a bunch of episodes. Kevin Spacey is awesome in it, and even though its just a show, I can't imagine that it's all that far off from reality as to what we get from our esteemed elected leaders that we send to Washington.

The Netflix original series House Of Cards. I was sick in bed all day yesterday and I caught up on a bunch of episodes. Kevin Spacey is awesome in it, and even though its just a show, I can't imagine that it's all that far off from reality as to what we get from our esteemed elected leaders that we send to Washington.

I've been watching House of Cards as well and I have to say I have been very impressed. Kevin Spacey is certainly awesome in it and the episodes seem to flow better without the random cliffhangers that are added to network shows to keep you coming back for more every weeknight at 8. I still have two episodes to go so don't ruin it!

Also, it looks like I may have gotten that job that will keep me local year round that I was talking about last week. Should include a decent pay raise but the best part is being able to be home every night by 5-6pm. Can't wait for a steady 9-5 after years of traveling to ###### farm locales and being delayed on flights until all hours of the night.

I've been watching House of Cards as well and I have to say I have been very impressed. Kevin Spacey is certainly awesome in it and the episodes seem to flow better without the random cliffhangers that are added to network shows to keep you coming back for more every weeknight at 8. I still have two episodes to go so don't ruin it!

Also, it looks like I may have gotten that job that will keep me local year round that I was talking about last week. Should include a decent pay raise but the best part is being able to be home every night by 5-6pm. Can't wait for a steady 9-5 after years of traveling to ###### farm locales and being delayed on flights until all hours of the night.

I'm only at episode 8 so you're good. I too like how they've done it with this series by releasing all the episodes at once. I hear that Amazon is also beginning to produce it's own original programming for its streaming service, including a comedy series based on a behind the scenes look at The Onion. And congrats on the new gig!

Congrats. I am still looking for a job that will have me home for dinner with the family. Hopefully that changes soon.

Ok, so I know that I've linked to these guys a bunch of times, but this is by far the most awesome video so far. I got this in an email from a friend who I just introduced to the band last month and now he's obsessed. Anyway, very NSFW for shot after shot after shot of very awesome playmate boobies. Steel Panther live at the Playboy mansion. Frankly, I don't know how this is even allowed on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp6VJQzk1pg

Ok, so I know that I've linked to these guys a bunch of times, but this is by far the most awesome video so far. I got this in an email from a friend who I just introduced to the band last month and now he's obsessed. Anyway, very NSFW for shot after shot after shot of very awesome playmate boobies. Steel Panther live at the Playboy mansion. Frankly, I don't know how this is even allowed on youtube.

I'll bet I'm not the only one who muted the band after twenty seconds but still watched the whole thing.