Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

So Mark Cuban was on Howard Stern this week, at the end of the interview Howard brought in some of his staff to pitch some ideas to Cuban like on his show Shark Tank. One of them, although obviously allowed onto the show mostly for it's comedic value, is actually an awesome idea IMO. Cuban thought so too.

Shittens

If these we around when my kids were in diapers I would have been spared from a lot of, well, ######.

This was awesome too.

My brother in law got to drop the puck at the Sens-Rangers game the other night, his daughter gives Alfie a pretty good smack!

http://video.senator...=203817&lang=en

Edited by Claude_Verret

Had a rough couple of weeks with a lot of bad things happening. Suffice to say, I am now single again, will have my own apartment here soon, and have had 2 interviews with a place for a lead mechanical engineering job, so I may have a job again soon. Things are starting to trend up. Now if only the Sabres would do the same lol

Had a rough couple of weeks with a lot of bad things happening. Suffice to say, I am now single again, will have my own apartment here soon, and have had 2 interviews with a place for a lead mechanical engineering job, so I may have a job again soon. Things are starting to trend up. Now if only the Sabres would do the same lol

Sorry for your troubles my friend.

Breaking up is never easy, even if it is for the best.

The other news in very awesome. Good luck.

As for the Sabres ..........

I heard they fired coach Ruff.

Sorry about breaking up with the lady.

Fortunately it gives you a little more freedom with the job search. Are you looking outside the current geographic area?

Sorry about breaking up with the lady.

Fortunately it gives you a little more freedom with the job search. Are you looking outside the current geographic area?

I was looking everywhere from Buffalo -> Roc -> Syracuse -> Binghamton. The Lead Mechanical Eng job actually kind of fell right into my lap here near Ithaca. I was contacted by some people at the company because i interned there when I was in college. Right now it's looking promising. SO long as the money is right, I'll take it, and stay here (obviously getting my own place...the free rent era/living in mom's basement is over). Kind of starting anew. Refreshing all over.

I was looking everywhere from Buffalo -> Roc -> Syracuse -> Binghamton. The Lead Mechanical Eng job actually kind of fell right into my lap here near Ithaca. I was contacted by some people at the company because i interned there when I was in college. Right now it's looking promising. SO long as the money is right, I'll take it, and stay here (obviously getting my own place...the free rent era/living in mom's basement is over). Kind of starting anew. Refreshing all over.

It'll be an adventure either way, and you're younger than me so you're in the prime of your life haha

That's sweet.

I think something similar happened to Kaleta in high school where the other team let him have a breakaway.

Wrong. But. Awesome.

I think it's awesome that the 2012-2013 Buffalo Sabres Season has already been captured in a commemorative video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPalzT2cZgQ

I know I complain about Boston drivers on here a lot, but yesterday made it all worthwhile. As I was driving home from work yesterday, I was second in line at a red light. After a few seconds, the car in front of me just decided to go and pull into a parking spot just beyond the intersection. Right as he went, there just happened to be a cop car going through the intersection on our right. I'm sure you can see how this ended. Right as it happened, I looked at the guy in the car next to me and we both laughed. I love stupid people.

Dr.Scholl's gel inserts.

My new job has me on my feet way more than any other job I've ever had. And, like most large businesses, it is all concrete floors. My feet have been hurting since day 1 there. I splurged when I bought new safety shoes and spent alot of money on them hoping the better construction would help. Nope. Feet still hurt like crazy, especially my heal area. And the hurt continued the next day and even on the weekends. My feet were hurting all the time. After getting tired of badly hurting feet I did some research and self diagnosed Plantar Fasciitis. My pain is mostly in the heal but the fix is actually better arch support. Yesterday before work I stopped into the local pharmacy and perused the rack of gel inserts and found a Dr. Sholl's gel insert specifically made for arch supprt and Plantar Fasciitis.

Yesterday was the first day on the job that my feet didn't hurt. Not at all. Damned things really do work.

*not a paid spokesperson and not an actor*

Dr.Scholl's gel inserts.

My new job has me on my feet way more than any other job I've ever had. And, like most large businesses, it is all concrete floors. My feet have been hurting since day 1 there. I splurged when I bought new safety shoes and spent alot of money on them hoping the better construction would help. Nope. Feet still hurt like crazy, especially my heal area. And the hurt continued the next day and even on the weekends. My feet were hurting all the time. After getting tired of badly hurting feet I did some research and self diagnosed Plantar Fasciitis. My pain is mostly in the heal but the fix is actually better arch support. Yesterday before work I stopped into the local pharmacy and perused the rack of gel inserts and found a Dr. Sholl's gel insert specifically made for arch supprt and Plantar Fasciitis.

Yesterday was the first day on the job that my feet didn't hurt. Not at all. Damned things really do work.

*not a paid spokesperson and not an actor*

When I started at my job I was killing myself trying to find good footwear. Finally settled on a pair of DC skate shoes. Pillows.