Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

3 hours ago, Scottysabres said:

Awesomeness πŸ‘ŒΒ 

Like, Legandary Awesomeness!!!

Well done,Well done πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘Β 

Thanks πŸ˜ƒ

I have the 6ft tall Eiffel Tower and the 11k piece world map still in my arsenal at home. A bunch of smaller ones too. But I need a little time before I embark on another big one lol. Just separating the pieces takes hours.Β 

3 hours ago, Taro T said:

Please don't let my kid see that.Β  He'll be JEALOUS!

Oh, I'm Gonna show him for sure then πŸ˜‰

• Haha (+1) 2

On 12/2/2023 at 1:45 PM, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Just finished my 18k piece lego castle, replica of Neuschwanstein in Germany took me about a month and a lot of patience πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

20231202_102805.jpg

20231202_102821.jpg

I went there in 1985.Β  Did the tour.Β  Amazing time.Β Β 

Beautiful work.Β 

Retirement is awesome. Last worked November 2017.Β 

Our house was paid off years ago and we flirted with the idea of a new home or a vacation condo down south at one time . I'm so happy we passed on that decision and stayed put. Financial freedom is awesome. Wife still teaching and will retire when she feels like it.Β 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Things that are awesome?

Have 4 great nephews, ages 13, 9, 8 and 1, along with 3 nephews (the great nephews kids dads respectively). So, the 13, 9 and 8 year Olds, they're getting drones for Xmas, why not, they are at that age. But, for an additional 100 each, I got 3 additional drones with a bunch of replacement parts, batteries, blades, so on.

So that's 6 drones, 25% off for veterans discount, 20% off for my purchase of 3 or more and a $1,400 Xmas palooza Bill turned in to $821 after taxes and shipping. Took the $600 in savings and bought 2 portable grill/griddle units at $189 each after $60 off in coupons from Dave's Camping World. For the 2 daughters and their chosen knuckle draggers to enjoy for camping excursions.

Ya, that was Awesome.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Scottysabres said:

Things that are awesome?

Have 4 great nephews, ages 13, 9, 8 and 1, along with 3 nephews (the great nephews kids dads respectively). So, the 13, 9 and 8 year Olds, they're getting drones for Xmas, why not, they are at that age. But, for an additional 100 each, I got 3 additional drones with a bunch of replacement parts, batteries, blades, so on.

So that's 6 drones, 25% off for veterans discount, 20% off for my purchase of 3 or more and a $1,400 Xmas palooza Bill turned in to $821 after taxes and shipping. Took the $600 in savings and bought 2 portable grill/griddle units at $189 each after $60 off in coupons from Dave's Camping World. For the 2 daughters and their chosen knuckle draggers to enjoy for camping excursions.

Ya, that was Awesome.

I laughed at this. God bless us this is who we are as Americans. We all do it a little different is all.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

I laughed at this. God bless us this is who we are as Americans. We all do it a little different is all.

You know the drone thing will drive my nephews nuts. Being fathers themselves, I just gave them a reason to do father/son stuff together, but, I want the little Neanderthals to drive their dad's crazy with them, the way they did uncle ScottySabres when they were that age. So, I'm passing down a family tradition πŸ˜‰

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Buffalo named Hottest Real Estate Market in 2024!

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-hottest-real-estate-market-of-2024-will-be-this-snowy-northeastern-city-zillow-says-f0ae6a64
Β 

Love this… Come on, Adams… Get recruiting!