Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, That Aud Smell said:

There are others who could have been included, I reckon. (Any tank architects. And infamous advocates? Jeremy White?) Still a deft touch on that sequence.

I gotta say the stick twirl is one of my favorite moments in recent times.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, That Aud Smell said:

The song still works. And will work the next time there's an occasion for this to be done officially. For now, this will suffice. Good on the hobbyist who put it together. It made me a little misty.

Its a melancholy song about hoping that things improve.  I never understood how folks would want to relate that song to good Sabres times.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

50 minutes ago, Weave said:

Its a melancholy song about hoping that things improve.  I never understood how folks would want to relate that song to good Sabres times.

It’s an anthem of hope and belief.

42 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

It's also about the same time a band I really liked in the Goo Goo Dolls, went  from making good music to Hollywood sellout crap. Thats the last tolerable album from them.

I used to fault bands for selling out.

2 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

The peeps Pepsi was a solid Meh... I also tried the coke Rosalita and that was terrible, like coconut and perfume flavored. 

I grabbed one of those cokes by accident last week.  I have no clue what that was, but I couldn't even finish it.

3 hours ago, shrader said:

I grabbed one of those cokes by accident last week.  I have no clue what that was, but I couldn't even finish it.

It’s like Pepsi flavored cream soda. I bought the tiny cans because I drink soda very rarely. The wife likes it so the rest won’t go to waste.
You really need to have it with ice cream. It seems like it was made just for that.

3 minutes ago, Ogre said:

It’s like Pepsi flavored cream soda. I bought the tiny cans because I drink soda very rarely. The wife likes it so the rest won’t go to waste.
You really need to have it with ice cream. It seems like it was made just for that.

He's talking about That coke Rosalita flavor, truly awful. The Dr pepper cream soada is good too!