Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

I met this native American chief from North Dakota on the train, we chatted for hours, exchanged info and I'm planning on going out to visit, he is going to show me the ceremonies,they still trap hunt and etc..... Conversely, he wants me to show him the Seneca territory and come to visit here, before we parted he gave me an arrowhead he had made, very cool. attachicon.gif20180610_103553.jpg

Cool! The guy who was our guide kayaking was a Cherokee/Ojibway Red Cliff native american. He was awesome. HIGHLY RECOMMEND VISITING the caves at the Madeleine Islands thru him, And yes they still trap and hunt. Edited by North Buffalo

Cool! The guy who was our guide kayaking was a Cherokee/Ojibway Red Cliff native american. He was awesome. HIGHLY RECOMMEND VISITING the caves at the Madeleine Islands thru him, And yes they still trap and hunt.

I was pumped chatting with this guy, we were so similar in the approach we take to life/the world, I'm gonna take him up on his offer!

I met this native American chief from North Dakota on the train, we chatted for hours, exchanged info and I'm planning on going out to visit, he is going to show me the ceremonies,they still trap hunt and etc..... Conversely, he wants me to show him the Seneca territory and come to visit here, before we parted he gave me an arrowhead he had made, very cool. 20180610_103553.jpg

Outstanding.

My buddy who has kidney cancer that spread to his lungs and brain qualified recently for the Ride for Roswell Peloton. (Ride for Roswell is a cycling event that raises money for Roswell Cancer Institute, and a Peloton is a pack of bicyclists.) On Friday evening (June 22) before the main event on Saturday, he'll bike from Roswell to the opening ceremonies at UB North Campus.

He was in a cancer drug trial at Roswell for over five years and sort of fought his cancer to a draw before it spread to his adrenal gland over the winter, and he had to be taken off the trial. They're hoping to find a new trial for him, but hey're struggling to find one he qualifies for. Things have gotten a little rough for him physically and emotionally. The fact he is going to bike 12 miles in this event is absolutely incredible. He's been in training for months.

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Solstice y’all. My favorite summer holiday. I had a big bonfire to show the gods how much I care. I took a barefooted walk through the meadow, collecting seeds between my toes as I went along. I’m very pleased with this years variety pack. Baby’s Breath growing wild in the meadow? That’s a sign. Oh baby. That’s a good sign!

The setting sun finally gave me her money shot. The moon took over where she left off. Oh baby. What a night!

I'm doing something horribly wrong with my life.

No way.

It gets it stigma from being a pagan holiday. The pagans didn’t invent the revolution of the earth around the sun so there’s no shame in being excited about the cosmic event.

I swear the plants in the garden were even standing taller...

They opened this little coffee shop in springville, a nice small place with amazing coffee and wayyyy better than timmy hos... It's my new favorite spot, French press coffee, and the owners are 2 cousins I went to high school with, so it's a blast from the past every time I stop in.

They opened this little coffee shop in springville, a nice small place with amazing coffee and wayyyy better than timmy hos... It's my new favorite spot, French press coffee, and the owners are 2 cousins I went to high school with, so it's a blast from the past every time I stop in.

What are the chances that they are not trying to mate?

My buddy who has kidney cancer that spread to his lungs and brain qualified recently for the Ride for Roswell Peloton. (Ride for Roswell is a cycling event that raises money for Roswell Cancer Institute, and a Peloton is a pack of bicyclists.) On Friday evening (June 22) before the main event on Saturday, he'll bike from Roswell to the opening ceremonies at UB North Campus.

He was in a cancer drug trial at Roswell for over five years and sort of fought his cancer to a draw before it spread to his adrenal gland over the winter, and he had to be taken off the trial. They're hoping to find a new trial for him, but hey're struggling to find one he qualifies for. Things have gotten a little rough for him physically and emotionally. The fact he is going to bike 12 miles in this event is absolutely incredible. He's been in training for months.

He made the news.

post-136-0-91705700-1529890911_thumb.jpg

When getting my kids Sabres sweaters DID NOT get an O'Reilly.

Would be extra ticked right now had that been the choice.

We bought my sister one this year. Because one of the only things she likes is the Sabres, and the reason she likes them is ROR. I can't wait to watch Vlad Sobotka with her.