Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

So, what, you still not sure that Chz is a girl? :P

No.  Counted her.

Don't know how, but forgot Josie ... arguably our most regular female.   :oops:

I count, in no particular order ... Chz, Josie, Monkey Girl, Bio and Ohio Fan.  Maybe I am still missing a few?

1 thing:  The Sam Reinhart jersey my wife ordered for me for Christmas showed up today.

Not so AWESOME:  They shipped the wrong box to us.  The invoice inside has someone else's name, and a Jack Eichel jersey that's too small for me.  :(

Mr. Reinhart's jersey arrived today.  I'm kinda psyched.  The DFW Bills Backers are having a watch party for the Jan. 2 Red Wings game and I'll be there properly attired.

No, didn't ride the bike.  I posted in the GDT after the game, after I got home.  And just finished eating takeout sushi and watching a movie with the wife here at home (High Society, 1956, with Bing Crosby, Grace Kelly and Frank Sinatra..... they don't make 'em like that anymore).

Saw Goose again at the dog park this morning. He has a 160 lb. brown Newfoundland dog. Massive furry dog.

Cool.  Was it light brown or dark?  I ask because I have a light brown Newfoundland that's about 150.  He's about 1 3/4 years old.  Great family dog.  He gets a lot of attention any where we go.

Cool.  Was it light brown or dark?  I ask because I have a light brown Newfoundland that's about 150.  He's about 1 3/4 years old.  Great family dog.  He gets a lot of attention any where we go.

He is light brown. Very playful gentle giant of a dog. I think I might want a Newfoundland someday.  :)

Don't be so pessimistic. I'm sure you'll live long enough to see your puppy graduate from high school.

Ba dump, tshhhh.

Seriously, they are an 8 yr dog.  Just when they start getting bearable they are about gone.  Same with Bernese Mountain dogs.  also on our list, but... who needs the emotional rollercoaster that frequently?

Ba dump, tshhhh.

Seriously, they are an 8 yr dog.  Just when they start getting bearable they are about gone.  Same with Bernese Mountain dogs.  also on our list, but... who needs the emotional rollercoaster that frequently?

He's been such a great dog that I would still get him again even if I knew he'd die at 6.  Totally worth it.  Gotta take the (potential) bad with the good, I guess.

I am walking. It's like a constant charley horse on my calf muscle, but I am cleared to go. 

Cleared to do everything I feel comfortable doing. Going to wait until this icy patch passes before I drive again. 

But I am walking.