Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

I'll ask like I should have.

How did a decent, attractive, educated young man such as yourself find his way to south Philly?

I came down here looking for my dad. Single mother growing up, so I moved down here with my buddy looking for him; his dad was getting out of jail at the same time. Now he's bouncer for the bar and I janitor, I live with another buddy who's kids actually own he bar. Cool guy, and he said he knew my mom from way back when so it made sense. I love Philly actually, not sure I'll ever leave

I came down here looking for my dad. Single mother growing up, so I moved down here with my buddy looking for him; his dad was getting out of jail at the same time. Now he's bouncer for the bar and I janitor, I live with another buddy who's kids actually own he bar. Cool guy, and he said he knew my mom from way back when so it made sense. I love Philly actually, not sure I'll ever leave

Did you find him?

Honstly, I think it may be the buddy I'm living with. My Mom was pretty excited about us living together. I brought it up once and he vehemently denied it though. Trying to figure out a way to get a DNA test

I was going to say that, but thought it would tasteless and offensive, not that that has ever stopped me before.

This is such a movie.

Also, what about the kids who own the bar. Any resemblance?

Na no resemblance there. They hate their dad, only use him for his money; he backs te bar.

I don't know about a movie, but it could make a pretty good show

You'll have to be forced by some circumstance to switch places with the bouncer. Also, you'd have to be a really scrawny fellow.

Edited by pASabreFan

Honstly, I think it may be the buddy I'm living with. My Mom was pretty excited about us living together. I brought it up once and he vehemently denied it though. Trying to figure out a way to get a DNA test

Maybe you could collect some of his blood in a bucket-like container if you have one of those lying around.

WC, I remember you talking a while back, maybe in this thread, about some girl you had your eyes on. She worked at a coffee shop or something. Did you ever have any luck with that? Even the smallest of things will help distract you from that craziness.

I don't get the sense he wants to be distracted from it.

WC, that's an insane story.

Hoss, best thing I've read in quite some time.

2fortripping, good stuff too.

My awesome story is that I got a 4.0 and I'm not quite sure how it happened but I guess it happened

Thanks, man. Congrats on the 4.0. How many credits were you taking?

WC, I remember you talking a while back, maybe in this thread, about some girl you had your eyes on. She worked at a coffee shop or something. Did you ever have any luck with that? Even the smallest of things will help distract you from that craziness.

Good memory, can't believe you remember that. I still see her every now and then, mostly out and about. She ended up falling hard for one of the siblings who owns the bar. I got something big in the works though, a little side project I've been working on between school, work, and when I'm not on here, and I think I'll invite her to come see it. 

Maybe you could collect some of his blood in a bucket-like container if you have one of those lying around.

We tried that once but got wayyy too much from him on accident. He ended up being okay, but I'm hesitant to do it again. Honestly I'm amazed he didn't get an infection from it, we used a sock from the floor to stop the bleeding.