Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

The House of Mercy in Rochester.

Sister Grace, Sister Rita, and the team there do an amazing job trying to care for the homeless who have fallen through the cracks. They are tireless and dedicated to others, the weakest among us: the mentally ill, disabled, drug addicted, etc.

We came into contact with them last year when a tent city in Rochester was demolished by the City, without warning, 3 days before Christmas. My wife and I offered to upgrade their website pro-bono. We launched the new site this week: houseofmercyrochester.org

If you're interested in a much needed, super easy way to help out the homeless in Rochester, click through to their Amazon Wishlist and buy some socks for them. 

That's awesome. Thanks for doing this. 

I was commenting more on the fact that he even mentioned the subject matter, yet went into graphic jokes. I think everything is fair game. More me bitching about getting banned myself.

He had to know what he was doing though given the PC and social media world today. That was a pretty "bold" monologue given the setting.

I was commenting more on the fact that he even mentioned the subject matter, yet went into graphic jokes. I think everything is fair game. More me bitching about getting banned myself.

He had to know what he was doing though given the PC and social media world today. That was a pretty "bold" monologue given the setting.

Opening monologues all have to be approved, so he either went off script or it was OKed by the muckidy mucks.

You run a dash cam?  LOL

That wreck had me delayed going home.  I could only stare longingly at my exit as I sat in a stopped line of traffic.

http://tosh.cc.com/video-collections/zszxqv/in-this-week-s-episode/y8p0t5

Haha!

Tosh turned it into a Buffalo bash party.....not groundbreaking stuff, but football funny.

My weekend:

Thursday: closing for new house/moving small things to new house/paint master bedroom

Friday: Drive to Buffalo, little sister's senior athletic banquet and family gathering

Saturday: little sister's college graduation then drive back to Ithaca area

Sunday: Move everything into new house

Monday: take day off work, mow lawn, start really unpacking things.

This whole going back to work thing after the events of the weekend was tough lol.

My weekend:

Thursday: closing for new house/moving small things to new house/paint master bedroom

Friday: Drive to Buffalo, little sister's senior athletic banquet and family gathering

Saturday: little sister's college graduation then drive back to Ithaca area

Sunday: Move everything into new house

Monday: take day off work, mow lawn, start really unpacking things.

This whole going back to work thing after the events of the weekend was tough lol.

I'm a month away from the house as of today.  The waiting game sucks, let's play hungry hungry hippos.

Mad Max was awesome. Incredible action, a good, Mad Max plot, and it wasn't gory and no rape scenes (I mention the last part because I kept hearing there was one and was pleasantly surprised there wasn't one). Great movie, go see it.

Mad Max was awesome. Incredible action, a good, Mad Max plot, and it wasn't gory and no rape scenes (I mention the last part because I kept hearing there was one and was pleasantly surprised there wasn't one). Great movie, go see it.

It was tremendously good. Josie was beside herself over the characters and the women's empowerment aspect. I was genuinely happy to see her so excited. Who would have thought it from a Mad Max movie?

It was tremendously good. Josie was beside herself over the characters and the women's empowerment aspect. I was genuinely happy to see her so excited. Who would have thought it from a Mad Max movie?

Charlize Theron was a total badass, and so were the other wives. 

When she rips that guys face off in the truck? Such a badass moment/line. 

I've been wanting to see that in theatres because it just seems like the type of movie that's ten times better on the big screen... But I don't have that type of friend here in Buffalo haha.

Dude.  Hit the theater solo.  No shame in it.  I do it.

I went to a local pub tonight and super heros/villains showed up.  Catwoman's outfit was outstanding.

11255210_814794415236117_208297375457672

Who watches American Idol at a pub? 

1 Steak and 5 ear of corn...........I don't like the analytics of that.

40 ounce porterhouse. There was plenty to go around.  :flirt:

I've been wanting to see that in theatres because it just seems like the type of movie that's ten times better on the big screen... But I don't have that type of friend here in Buffalo haha.

Dude.  Hit the theater solo.  No shame in it.  I do it.

Do it, it's worth it.

Though I'm not sure Weave is talking about the same kind of theater I am...