Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

I tried to unsubscribe from the Rivals college football site, but you can only do so by phone and the phone lines have been down for days... so I sent an email to technical support... Ya just can't make this stuff up! (see below)

Subject

I am unable to reach 1-866-274-8257. Are the phones down?

Response Via Email (Jose) 12/02/2013 11:53 AM

Hello XXXX,

Thank you for being a Rivals subscriber.

I want to apologize for any inconvenience this issue has caused you. However, you have reached an avenue for Rivals technical support, and we cannot resolve your subscription-related issue.

The best way to handle this situation is to give us a call on our toll-free number, 1-866-2RIVALS (1-866-274-8257) between 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Central Time Mon-Fri, and we will help you resolve this issue.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Edited by Potato

Interview tomorrow with a company and position MUCH more in line with my experience and career wishes. 1st interview was with just the HR mgr and it went very, very well. Interviewing tomorrow with two engineering group managers. Missed most of the game so far tonight prepping for the interview. I'm as ready as I've ever been.

Interview tomorrow with a company and position MUCH more in line with my experience and career wishes. 1st interview was with just the HR mgr and it went very, very well. Interviewing tomorrow with two engineering group managers. Missed most of the game so far tonight prepping for the interview. I'm as ready as I've ever been.

Good luck, weave!!

Good luck dude!

Wow. Did she give you a lapdance?

Good luck. You are going to kill it.

Go get it

If someone's posted this already, oops... This one's got some Sabres in it. But check out the rest of Tim Thompson's work if you're so inclined. Largely Canadian teams of course... but good stuff. His Pavarotti love letter to Hockey Night in Canada vid is making the rounds right now. It's beautiful, even if you hate the Leafs and Canucks.

Also, does anyone have any links/places to see good hockey documentaries? Any team, any era. Always looking to learn more, and seeing faces helps the most.

Edited by Josie914