Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

Claude, you have to assume people like that are going to pay for it one way or another. Either to the cops or in car somersaults.

...or they might get lynched by an angry mob :lol:

Yes, the woman definitely needs an intervention, but damn passing a stopped school bus dropping off kids is pretty much the lowest of the low when it comes to brain dead driving maneuvers.

All this road rage awesomeness!! I need to share! I'm a pretty spiteful person in general, but last night was special. I leave work at 3am. I'm on my way home and I see a car all spun out through a snowbank and in the middle of the street. They were clearly going way too fast around the turn. I stop and ask if they're alright and if the need anything (its Christmas after all). I'm greeted with a "fukc you douche bag!"

So I drive around them, get the plates call 911 and report the accident. I took a nice little drive and looped back to the scene about 10 minutes later. Both passengers and the driver are being helped into 3 different cop cars, so i laugh and go home. I see on the news tonight that the driver was bombed and they had an 8 ball in the car and I died laughing. Merry Christmas dickheads! Next time be nice to people concerned with your well being.

So each or these cars in the stories, I'm going to go ahead and assume they all had New Jersey plates.

And here's my favorite story of maniac jersey drivers. I was headed from buffalo to Boston on the truway somewhere near Albany. I'm about to pass a couple cars with a semi riding on my bumper. One of the cars attempted to pull into my lane as I'm next to him. I lay on the horn because if I have to hit my breaks, the semi kills me.

Nothing more happened after that. Then maybe an hour later I'm in open road with no one around me. There's one car in the right Kane that I decide to pass when I see a car quickly approaching behind me flashing their highs. I'm confused as I have no idea what this maniac is doing. The car while still a good ways back goes into the right lane to try to pass me. I pieces it together and realized it was that car I honked at earlier. This guy held a grudge for an hour simply because I choose to beep him instead of getting creamed by a semi.

All this road rage awesomeness!! I need to share! I'm a pretty spiteful person in general, but last night was special. I leave work at 3am. I'm on my way home and I see a car all spun out through a snowbank and in the middle of the street. They were clearly going way too fast around the turn. I stop and ask if they're alright and if the need anything (its Christmas after all). I'm greeted with a "fukc you douche bag!"

So I drive around them, get the plates call 911 and report the accident. I took a nice little drive and looped back to the scene about 10 minutes later. Both passengers and the driver are being helped into 3 different cop cars, so i laugh and go home. I see on the news tonight that the driver was bombed and they had an 8 ball in the car and I died laughing. Merry Christmas dickheads! Next time be nice to people concerned with your well being.

Ahahahahaha! Foiled by their own douchery. A simple "no thanks, sir" and they're still free.

That's awesome.. Revenge and a public service ... :thumbsup:

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/11/01/women-big-bum-healthier-smarter-children_n_4188752.html?ir=UK+Lifestyle

This study is awesome. It's definitely a trap.

Try it, bring it up around a woman.

Then spend the next hour trying to answer the question, "Are you saying I'm dumb, or have a fat ass?"

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/11/01/women-big-bum-healthier-smarter-children_n_4188752.html?ir=UK+Lifestyle

This study is awesome. It's definitely a trap.

Try it, bring it up around a woman.

Then spend the next hour trying to answer the question, "Are you saying I'm dumb, or have a fat ass?"

Proud to be the owner of a quick brain and broad bum.

Looks better in jeans, man!

I realize listening to someone else's fantasy football stories is about exciting as Ron Rolston but last night was one for the ages. I went into last night down 23.6 points with SF D & K. Not a good chance but a slight chance to win. So most of the game I'm down anywhere from 8-12 points. With under 2 minutes to go, I'm down 8.6 points with Atlanta inside the 20. I'm done. They score, I lose points, gamer over.

Then the first miracle too place. Navarro Bowman ends up with the ball in his hands 95 yards from pay dirt. There is no way a MLB runs that far without being caught. He does. Problem is, I'm still down 1.6 points after the kick.

Under 30 seconds now, Atlanta is driving and I'm praying for a pick. It's not happening. There are moving right down the field. Here comes the Hail Mary. Knock it down!! That's what they all say. Ball sails through the air into a SF defender, clock runs out, I win by .4 points. I lose my ######!!

I realize listening to someone else's fantasy football stories is about exciting as Ron Rolston but last night was one for the ages. I went into last night down 23.6 points with SF D & K. Not a good chance but a slight chance to win. So most of the game I'm down anywhere from 8-12 points. With under 2 minutes to go, I'm down 8.6 points with Atlanta inside the 20. I'm done. They score, I lose points, gamer over.

Then the first miracle too place. Navarro Bowman ends up with the ball in his hands 95 yards from pay dirt. There is no way a MLB runs that far without being caught. He does. Problem is, I'm still down 1.6 points after the kick.

Under 30 seconds now, Atlanta is driving and I'm praying for a pick. It's not happening. There are moving right down the field. Here comes the Hail Mary. Knock it down!! That's what they all say. Ball sails through the air into a SF defender, clock runs out, I win by .4 points. I lose my ######!!

That's actually pretty awesome. My win in the LiDestri league was much more decisive, which almost ruins the fun.

Props to Peyton Manning for throwing everything to Decker btw. Single handedly won my matchup.

OMG that brought me back 15 years.

Why is there always that one guy who never has tape? It's so predictable it's incredible :lol:

That's actually pretty awesome. My win in the LiDestri league was much more decisive, which almost ruins the fun.

Props to Peyton Manning for throwing everything to Decker btw. Single handedly won my matchup.

Why is there always that one guy who never has tape? It's so predictable it's incredible :lol:

And the guy who can't stop.

Breaking Bad. I know I'm seriously late to the party on that one, but I've watched the entire first season over the last 2 days with my mom and am already planning a binge viewing for this weekend since I now own dvds and/or digital copies of seasons 2-6. So good.