Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

I think we all think the bags was a nice idea. But, not pointing any fingers, they could of been done better. So how bout, no bags this time, but next time, we do the bags right, and then go full regalia.

That was priceless. Kind of reminded me of blazing saddles in that scene.

Just this morning I discovered the wonder that is The Iron Sheik's twitter page. Funny in a disturbing sort of way for those old enough to remember him and the WWF. Be forewarned, it is very NSFW. F bombs and adult humor in most posts. Lance Armstrong seems to be the focus of his attention right now.

https://twitter.com/the_ironsheik

sheik is awesome, they used to have him on Stern a lot. Hilarious. He once even beat Artie Lange at ###### ring toss.

I like Obama, but again he had a hiccup taking the oath of office — not nearly as bad as last time, which was mostly Roberts' fault of course. A white guy in a black robe must just creep the guy out. (And Roberts again asked Obama to "repeat after me," then finished with "So help you God.")

I do find it awesome that two of the most powerful men on the planet can't get this quite right.

On a flight into Buffalo a few years back, there was a rare air traffic jam event at the Buffalo airport so the pilot took us over Niagara Falls for a look see. That was pretty cool.

One the first times I flew as a kid, I had a window seat and the pilot banked right over the Falls out my window on a bright, sunny day. Awesome.

On a flight into Buffalo a few years back, there was a rare air traffic jam event at the Buffalo airport so the pilot took us over Niagara Falls for a look see. That was pretty cool.

I've had that happen as well. I've also flown above fireworks on July 4, which was pretty cool, and I once had the space shuttle ascending to the right of the plane I was in. That was amazing.