Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

Ghost started a thread called "Are You Ready" and linked a video that provided backstage footage of a late career performance by Fat Elvis.

Then there was a lot of random stuff linked by a bunch of people -- e.g., Liger posted his old reliable link to He-Man sings What's Going On?

I then said I was going to load up on tinfoil.

Then Ghost reappeared to say something about how the Sabres shouldn't have sent Ted Black into the room last weekend if they really wanted to win the draft lottery. He also said something about how people should stop saying that Nolan slept with Hasek's wife, I think?

Then nfreeman showed up to say "oh, dear" (but, sadly, did not say innit?)

Then the thread disappeared. (Edit: Removed by GODD's own hand, apparently.(

p.s. Speaking of the Hand of GODD:

Edited by That Aud Smell

Ghost started a thread called "Are You Ready" and linked a video that provided backstage footage of a late career performance by Fat Elvis.

Then there was a lot of random stuff linked by a bunch of people -- e.g., Liger posted his old reliable link to He-Man sings What's Going On?

I then said I was going to load up on tinfoil.

Then Ghost reappeared to say something about how the Sabres shouldn't have sent Ted Black into the room last weekend if they really wanted to win the draft lottery. He also said something about how people should stop saying that Nolan slept with Hasek's wife, I think?

Then nfreeman showed up to say "oh, dear" (but, sadly, did not say innit?)

Then the thread disappeared.

The thread was funny and all, but reading it summarized like this was way funnier.