Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

anyone ever watch "Mixology"?  It is on Netflix only 13 episodes and it revolves around 10 ppl who meet in this classy bar and idk I think it is really awesome.  

I watched an episode or two but didn't get back to it. That's on me though, I tend to group stuff on Netflix into three groups: stuff I want to watch, stuff that's suitable to have on while I'm doing something else, and stuff that the wife and I might watch together. Mixology is in the third group, but we rarely have time to watch anything together.

I watched an episode or two but didn't get back to it. That's on me though, I tend to group stuff on Netflix into three groups: stuff I want to watch, stuff that's suitable to have on while I'm doing something else, and stuff that the wife and I might watch together. Mixology is in the third group, but we rarely have time to watch anything together.

That show was very poorly received last year.  I've seen it described as the worst show to ever air on network TV.

One of the most classic American sitcoms ever was about people in a bar.  Just sayin'.

Hello, Larry wasn't set in a bar.

Edit: I screwed this up. I could swear that was the Dabney Coleman show set in Buffalo. It was great (IIRC) but got canceled pretty quickly. "Buffalo Bill."

Edited by @fakegorbyportwinestain

That is quite the accomplishment. I mean with competition like Utopia and the endless dating shows, its tough to stay on top.

I think that description was limited to scripted shows, but then again, things like Utopia and the fake dating crap definitely have a script.

That sounds awful. Why would I want to watch a show about people in a bar? I'll just go to a bar.

Oh, to be young and unencumbered again. :)

Hello, Larry wasn't set in a bar.

Edit: I screwed this up. I could swear that was the Dabney Coleman show set in Buffalo. It was great (IIRC) but got canceled pretty quickly. "Buffalo Bill."

There was that Christina Applegate show...

I still can't believe we're getting Jack Eichel.  So awesome.  I'm going to do plenty drugs in celebration.

Yeah, but it's Buffalo sports. The Sabres could get Jack Eichel and somebody would be bitching about it. Stupid fans. I mean, stupid GM.

I still can't believe we're getting Jack Eichel.  So awesome.  I'm going to do plenty drugs in celebration.

I just can't picture Mike doing drugs.  He's too bad ass for that.  He always needs to be on top of his game before killing a warehouse full of rival cartel members.