What are you eating (or drinking)?

Weave

Westminster Odds:

http://msnbcmedia.ms...ts/odds2012.pdf

I love watching this, both for the dog aspect and just to select on sight. Symmetry and class are universal. Speaking of which, a few of the handlers could make it to the breasts thread.....actually, 80% of them could, but you probably only want to see 5%.

Select for what? Tastiness?

+1 on that, I love the Burrito-Subway class of restaurants. There's a Qdoba that's more convenient to me, but I think I like Moe's better.

As a frequent traveler for work, the 'fast casual' chains are my go to. Anytime I can find a Salsaritas/Moe's/Chipotle or a Subway I usually go there over the greasy burger places. Keeps me from weighing 300 lbs. :D

Pretzel shells. Odd concept and I really only bought them because they were on sale, but pretty good. The whole bag is the crunchy/salty outsides without the plain and dry inside.

That actually sounds pretty good..maybe even a tad good for you??

Baked ziti last night..but Turtles for desert..VD present from the wife...love me some Turtles!

That actually sounds pretty good..maybe even a tad good for you??

Baked ziti last night..but Turtles for desert..VD present from the wife...love me some Turtles!

Not sure I'd go that far, lol. I didn't see them at the store, but on the bag it indicates they have a bunch of different flavors so I'll have to look for those. Thinking kind of like the flavored Snyders pretzel bites... mmmm.

Is that like the top of the muffin shop in Seinfeld?

lol - thankfully, not at all.

Pulled pork sandwich and whipped sweet potatoes last night with a couple beers (Caldera Pale Ale and Great Lakes Edmund Fitzgerald). Sounds like a romantic meal to me.

Man, now I want pulled pork! I really need to fix my slow cooker. :(

2 weyerbacher double simcoe ipa's last night - served in a tulip glass. i got a 4-pack of these jams -- a very well-chosen gift from my girl.

A little limburger cheese, some summer sausage and ritz crackers with a Flying Bison Bock was just what I needed to finish a tough day. :beer:

drink and stink!

Spinach lasagna last night.

Lentel and spicy Sicilian sause with fresh basil, fresh Italian parsley and olive oil. Potato and onion stuffing. Italian sparkling water to drink. No left overs for lunch :( .

=====

EDIT: THURSDAY ... LAMB ROAST TONIGHT!

/=====

Edited by Sabres Fan In NS

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.