What are you eating (or drinking)?

Weave

I have had a misearble last couple of days of eating LOL. So nice yesterday, fired up the outdoor fireplace and tuscon grill and tried a Flay recipe that included goat cheese spread and a mustard lemon suace/drizzle for bone in ribeyes. Also did some teeny tiny taters roasted with rosemary..

Got distracted by a phone callI ,overcooked the steaks, burned the taters everything just sucked. But the beer was cold, had the Prisoner for the wine..and it was a nice cool night eating out on the back porch next to the fire.

Today fried egg sammy for lunch which sucked too!!

BTW, recommend a tuscon grill for anyone who has a real wood fireplace, either indoor or out. Nothing like cooking over a real wood fireplace.

http://www.napastyle.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=3994

I have had a misearble last couple of days of eating LOL. So nice yesterday, fired up the outdoor fireplace and tuscon grill and tried a Flay recipe that included goat cheese spread and a mustard lemon suace/drizzle for bone in ribeyes. Also did some teeny tiny taters roasted with rosemary..

Got distracted by a phone callI ,overcooked the steaks, burned the taters everything just sucked. But the beer was cold, had the Prisoner for the wine..and it was a nice cool night eating out on the back porch next to the fire.

Today fried egg sammy for lunch which sucked too!!

BTW, recommend a tuscon grill for anyone who has a real wood fireplace, either indoor or out. Nothing like cooking over a real wood fireplace.

http://www.napastyle...?productId=3994

Every since I looked up what a Tuscan Grill was after reading this, I've been trying to figure out why I don't already own one.

Not what I'm eating currently, but:

Just walked by one of our conference rooms and watched our guest pick his nose and eat it...yeah...yumm... :sick:

I know a hand I won't be shaking...

Paul Bissonette is an awesome twitter follow.

BizNasty2point0 Paul Bissonnette

At what age does it become socially unacceptable to eat your own bugers? Asking for a friend.

Edited by weave

Paul Bissonette is an awesome twitter follow.

BizNasty2point0 Paul Bissonnette

At what age does it become socially unacceptable to eat your own bugers? Asking for a friend.

LOL I forgive the blatent misspelling since it's so freakin funny. He's my mom's and brother's favorite player. By strange coincidence, we ended up sitting right behind his parents/grandparents when I was up for the game in November against the Coyotes.

Fish tacos at home. Chunks of haddock dredged in flour, egg wash, and dipped in cornmeal generously seasoned with chipotle powder. Assembled on corn tortillas with sweet chili sauce, cabbage, and shredded cheddar. Sweet potato fries with honey butter to dip in on the side.

Magic Hat Encore wheat IPA in my glass.

*urp

Bourbon coming soon.

Friday ... lamb ribs tonight ... finger lickin' good!!

Also, a great post, IMO, for the F'N Fantastic Friday thread ... :thumbsup: !!

Really? You are having lamb? Lol

Driving lat night..some kind of Chicken FlatBread thing from Wendys. Okay I guess, but not made foe mobile eating.

Guests this evening, duck breat with asian noodles and roasted pears..all easy stuff so i can concentrate on drinking!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.