What are you eating (or drinking)?

Weave

Last night I made some buffalo chicken chili. I love home made chili, but get bored with it after a while. This was a good switch, and combined two things I like to eat... chili and wings!

That sounds really good! Did you just sub chicken for beef and add hot sauce? I've had white chicken chili but I'm guessing that's not what you went for.

Kiddie dinner tonight...boy and i went to see Red Tails..popcorn,Sprite,Sour Patch ...10 year old dream dinner.

Btw,movie sucked,Just finished game on dvr, it sucked, and the popcorn too salty and sucked...a trifecta of suckdom

Hahaha dude thats what i get everytime at the movies. Popcorn,spite, and sour patch. Good call

That sounds really good! Did you just sub chicken for beef and add hot sauce? I've had white chicken chili but I'm guessing that's not what you went for.

Pretty much. I used ground chicken instead of beef, and added a whole bottle of Frank's Wing Sauce in addition to diced carrots, celery and onions. Also added a can of Great Northern Beans, a little tomato sauce, and a jar of stewed tomatoes. If it's too thick, just add some chicken stock. And to top it off, some crumbled blue cheese.

Pretty much. I used ground chicken instead of beef, and added a whole bottle of Frank's Wing Sauce in addition to diced carrots, celery and onions. Also added a can of Great Northern Beans, a little tomato sauce, and a jar of stewed tomatoes. If it's too thick, just add some chicken stock. And to top it off, some crumbled blue cheese.

Nice. I may have to give that a try!

Venison sausage home fries for breakfast this morning with lots of onions, garlic and sweet red pepper.

Throw a couple fried eggs over easy on top and you are good to go till dinner time.

I can feel my arteries hardening just reading your post. I can't imagine what yours are doing right about now.

I can feel my arteries hardening just reading your post. I can't imagine what yours are doing right about now.

Unless he added alot of pork fat to it, venison sausage is rather lean. And eggs aren't nearly as bad for you as their reputation.

We've got a brown butter sauce served over pan fried squash and sausage filled ravioli tonight and a Ceasar salad.

Monday ... lamb chops (for a change) tonight ... yummy (not for a change)!

are you a friggen shepard? You eat more lamb than human alive right now.

Last night was braised short ribs ...on the road tonight..right now popcorn and Victory Headwater draft in a bar, just showed the Ennis play from yesterday on the tube.

Waiting on clients for dinner..not much good here..but at least its on expense report

Unless he added alot of pork fat to it, venison sausage is rather lean. And eggs aren't nearly as bad for you as their reputation.

We've got a brown butter sauce served over pan fried squash and sausage filled ravioli tonight and a Ceasar salad.

Thank you. No pork fat, and just a couple tablespoons of olive oil. Cooked in Stoneware, so the moisture in the veggies and the little bit of olive oil is all that's necessary to keep everything from sticking. It's actually a very lean dish without the eggs, and as you note eggs' reputation is largely undeserved ( unless you eat three everyday fried in bacon grease).

Thank you. No pork fat, and just a couple tablespoons of olive oil. Cooked in Stoneware, so the moisture in the veggies and the little bit of olive oil is all that's necessary to keep everything from sticking. It's actually a very lean dish without the eggs, and as you note eggs' reputation is largely undeserved ( unless you eat three everyday fried in bacon grease).

I wish it was the 50s again when that was actually good for you.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.