What are you eating (or drinking)?

Weave

Pearl street food.

Gross. One of the few Buffalo restaurants that I wouldn't recommend for the food, but would recommend for other reasons. (The beer, pub games, prox to the F'N Center, TVs, live music when they have it, and crowd. But the food? ######.)

Edited by Eleven

Gross. One of the few Buffalo restaurants that I wouldn't recommend for the food, but would recommend for other reasons. (The beer, pub games, prox to the F'N Center, TVs, live music when they have it, and crowd. But the food? ######.)

I had a pretty good fish fry and fries there. Had a beef on weck there too, but that was mediocre.

Didn't eat much of a breakfast since I had a late dinner last night. Ate some cookies as a snack then realized I should probably eat real food, so a big salad happened. I have to give props to Wegman's for their pre-washed salad mixes. The spring mix with herbs and the American mix go well together with a little Newman's Own Vinegrette dressing, fresh pepper, and some cheddar cheese.

Probably gonna need a cup of tea soon. It's about that time of the day.

I know it's not Monday, but ...

Thursday ... lamb stew tonight ... yum yum!!

MMM, I love lamb stew, but have never vmade at home. If you have a winner of a recipe, would love to get in a PM!

Beer dinner tonight at my club, here is the menu. Never have had any of these beers..any comments on them? Also this is deal of the century at $39 ..

Course 1

Seafood Gougere

Chesapeake Bay Crab, Shrimp & Rockfish Filled Pastry

Featuring: Fuller Organic Honey Dew, UK

Course 2

Artichoke Salad

Pan Roasted Artichokes, Mizuna Salad & Hazelnut Vinaigrette

Featuring: Boulder Singletrack Amber Ale, Colorado

Course 3

Marinated Ribeye

Brown Ale Marinated, Roasted Ribeye

B russels Sprout, Pancetta & Apple Sauté, Roasted Parsnip Puree & Spiced Fig Demi Glace

Featuring: Maredsous Dubbel, Belgium

Course 4

Dessert Trio

E spresso Creme, Dark Chocolate Truffle & Chestnut Soufflé

Featuring: Birrificio del Ducato Sally Brown Oatmeal Stout

Edited by plenzmd1

MMM, I love lamb stew, but have never vmade at home. If you have a winner of a recipe, would love to get in a PM!

Beer dinner tonight at my club, here is the menu. Never have had any of these beers..any comments on them? Also this is deal of the century at $39 ..

Course 1

Seafood Gougere

Chesapeake Bay Crab, Shrimp & Rockfish Filled Pastry

Featuring: Fuller Organic Honey Dew, UK

Course 2

Artichoke Salad

Pan Roasted Artichokes, Mizuna Salad & Hazelnut Vinaigrette

Featuring: Boulder Singletrack Amber Ale, Colorado

Course 3

Marinated Ribeye

Brown Ale Marinated, Roasted Ribeye

B russels Sprout, Pancetta & Apple Sauté, Roasted Parsnip Puree & Spiced Fig Demi Glace

Featuring: Maredsous Dubbel, Belgium

Course 4

Dessert Trio

E spresso Creme, Dark Chocolate Truffle & Chestnut Soufflé

Featuring: Birrificio del Ducato Sally Brown Oatmeal Stout

I haven't had any of those beers either. We'll need a full rundown of them in the beer appreciation thread. :P

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.