What are you eating (or drinking)?

Weave

Sencha-matcha tea. Hey, it's another workday.

Oh, I had some disappointing baked ziti leftovers for lunch. I'm not sure if it's just that all the baked ziti I've have includes sausage, or my local pizza joint is skimping, but rigatoni, bland sauces, and cheese just isn't that good.

Sencha-matcha tea. Hey, it's another workday.

Oh, I had some disappointing baked ziti leftovers for lunch. I'm not sure if it's just that all the baked ziti I've have includes sausage, or my local pizza joint is skimping, but rigatoni, bland sauces, and cheese just isn't that good.

What do you, like, have a box of Japanese teas?

Well fine then.

English breakfast tea.

And a meatball sammich.

What do you, like, have a box of Japanese teas?

Well fine then.

English breakfast tea.

And a meatball sammich.

For whatever reason, I'm really into Japanese tea lately, in addition to my daily cold matcha habit. I did have some fruity herbal tea last night, Pure Blend (a local company) Namastea; I do love a good pun. Today's is the giant box of green tea you get from from Costco, which is made by Ito En. I'm running out of loose tea at home, so I need to make a trips to Wegs.

For whatever reason, I'm really into Japanese tea lately, in addition to my daily cold matcha habit. I did have some fruity herbal tea last night, Pure Blend (a local company) Namastea; I do love a good pun. Today's is the giant box of green tea you get from from Costco, which is made by Ito En. I'm running out of loose tea at home, so I need to make a trips to Wegs.

I hear ya. I don't go too far with my tea habit. I grew up on the Lipton tea bags so those are a mainstay. I do love Earl grey and English breakfast tea. I like green tea and I admit, I like the Sleepytime. I don't get too into the herbals though.

I hear ya. I don't go too far with my tea habit. I grew up on the Lipton tea bags so those are a mainstay. I do love Earl grey and English breakfast tea. I like green tea and I admit, I like the Sleepytime. I don't get too into the herbals though.

When I had to give up coffee, I got into english breakfast and early grey because they have the most caffeine. Love jasmine green tea, but not enough caffeine to keep me going. I wish I could branch out a little more myself, it's just money, and until I had to drink it, I wasn't really a tea fan. It can be reallllly perfume-y, or sweet, which makes me gag. 

My sister loves all the japanese teas. It's an easy xmas gift, but I feel like I give her the same thing every year now. 

When I had to give up coffee, I got into english breakfast and early grey because they have the most caffeine. Love jasmine green tea, but not enough caffeine to keep me going. I wish I could branch out a little more myself, it's just money, and until I had to drink it, I wasn't really a tea fan. It can be reallllly perfume-y, or sweet, which makes me gag.

My sister loves all the japanese teas. It's an easy xmas gift, but I feel like I give her the same thing every year now.

I'd rather not get into how much I hate coffee.

I usually have water as my beverage of choice. I'll drink about 5 cups of tea per week. And it's only in fall and winter.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tons... I make it in a 9 x 13" pan, which is an awful lot for one person.  I left out enough for this week and froze the other 2/3 for later!

...just to make it easy, 1/3rd is a 3 X 13" lasagna,... which to me is, at most, three pieces, will last you a week?

...just to make it easy, 1/3rd is a 3 X 13" lasagna,... which to me is, at most, three pieces, will last you a week?

I was too lazy to do the math and I guessed / rounded, lol... I cut the pan into 12 pieces, left 5 out, and froze the other 7.  The intent was just dinners for the week since I already had sandwich makings for lunch, but I forgot I was traveling for work yesterday and today so now I still have 3 pieces in the fridge.  I'll definitely eat them, but I was trying to make it so I didn't have anything in the fridge more than 4-5 days so it doesn't spoil.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.